Sideshow: Batman - Gotham by Gaslight Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I5FYZvy.jpg

That looks pretty dang cool and arguably one of their best Batman portraits.
i think it's funny how they put the best headsculpts on the oddest pieces. if you ask me, the Batman/Catwoman piece has not only their best Batsculpt, but one of the best looking headsculpts on the market today.

Do we think this one is sculpted by Maria as well? She did penguin and bat/cat

i think it's funny how they put the best headsculpts on the oddest pieces. if you ask me, the Batman/Catwoman piece has not only their best Batsculpt, but one of the best looking headsculpts on the market today.
Yup I 100% agree with you. Just like their small (1/2 scale I think) WW and Superman busts have one of their best portraits for those respective characters.

I think this looks great as well. However, seems like this will be a standalone ...unless one decides to collect other 1/4 Gotham by Gaslight characters. Don't even know if SSC will make more 1/4 Gotham by Gaslight pieces.

I think this looks great as well. However, seems like this will be a standalone ...unless one decides to collect other 1/4 Gotham by Gaslight characters. Don't even know if SSC will make more 1/4 Gotham by Gaslight pieces.
This will be the only one in the line I'm sure

Back