Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talia would sell :naughty

Yeah, there's a chance...but I'm not sure they'd make her. If they did, for sure! She'd sell as well as any other rogue in the picture above! I did like her outfit a lot, but I'm not sure I'd shell out $1000+ for her. Though it IS the only statue there'll ever be of Stana Katic! :lol

524b3f64df1c698680e2b9217a415d01.jpg

This will be the greatest Deathstroke statue ever made. Just look at the level of details Prime put into this piece. Absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing the video Shoo.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Deathstroke Statue

Okay, easier to post the pictures and THEN make a comment on them. [emoji38] The amount of detail on this guy is incredible. There has to be a line drawn somewhere, but this guy is going to look absolutely stunning when he's painted up. You could quit collecting everything but Prime 1 Arkham and you'd still have one of the coolest collections around...they're just NAILING it on all fronts. So long as they keep the prices to where they've got them now, then they're going to be a very happy company in the coming years -- and we'll be happier collectors!
Spot on. So true. Can't wait to see this in color! This is s Masterpiece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Deathstroke Statue

I already collect in multiple scales. However, I do group similar scales together. My Bowen and Koto pieces are grouped together. My Sideshow and XM pieces are also grouped together on the other side of my display room. Deathstroke will be my first 1/3 piece. I'll find a separate place to display it. I'm going to seriously restrict my 1/3 purchases. Probably won't have more than 3 to 4 pieces total and it'll be limited to my favorite Arkham characters. I'll have them all grouped together and I'm sure they'll look fantastic.

That all said, this is easily my most anticipated statue I have coming. There's nothing I want more than this Deathstroke statue. It's such a magnificent looking piece and I'm a BIG fan of the character.
I'm right with ya! Right on right on!

Very cool. Deathstroke is gonna look like one of the best in the line but I can't get too many of these. And Quinn and Scarecrow are gonna beat him.

AK Ex, Red Hood, Scarecrow, Deathstroke, Batman and Joker are on my list from this line...geeze I hope that's it

You think Prime 1 has an Azrael planned? What am I saying, of course they probably do...add him to the list then haha

Jeez, I can't wait to see this statue painted up. There's no other piece I want to PO more than this.

I really want to try to get at least 3 of these but this is now a $1000 hobby for everyone? I feel left out, like that I can't buy all this stuff. Prime One owns the DC section and XM owns the Marvel section ha. What happened?

Back