Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice.

Can someone please change the title to Arkaham Origins.

Sure, I'll swap it, that was my error! Does anyone know where that option is? I don't see it anywhere under thread tools or anything, and I'm at work so I don't have time to hunt around much atm! :)

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Deathstroke Statue

Sure, I'll swap it, that was my error! Does anyone know where that option is? I don't see it anywhere under thread tools or anything, and I'm at work so I don't have time to hunt around much atm! :)

Just edit it as usual and then click 'Go Advanced' on the bottom right. You'll be able to edit the thread title then.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Deathstroke Statue

Just edit it as usual and then click 'Go Advanced' on the bottom right. You'll be able to edit the thread title then.

Done and done, thanks! :hi5:

So I'm playing Arkham Origins now. I'm wondering if Deathstroke's paint and detailing will look more like the CG cinematic a we saw for the game or the gameplay look. Based on the detail of the statue itself it looks more in line with the cinematic I think. But it will be interesting to see if the paint is more matte like in game, or more glossy/metallic like in the cinematic. I'm hoping for the later.

I will pass on this as I'm not looking to add Deathstroke to my collection but he looks crazy badass. I really think he might be over $900 just because he will come with a crap tone of extras.

I will pass on this as I'm not looking to add Deathstroke to my collection but he looks crazy badass. I really think he might be over $900 just because he will come with a crap tone of extras.

If it's more than 900.00 i'm out. In that case I will spend money on the 1/3 comic version characters from IA. They have the trinity, and im sure in time a 1/3 comic bane in the works. Also their new G1 transformers license too! So much to buy so if I miss this then so be it.

I hope it's glossy metallic. I think those colors will really pop.

This I agree.

If it's more than 900.00 i'm out. In that case I will spend money on the 1/3 comic version characters from IA. They have the trinity, and im sure in time a 1/3 comic bane in the works. Also their new G1 transformers license too! So much to buy so if I miss this then so be it.

This I agree.

How do you assume they have have G1 transformers they don't because what I know Prime1 hold worldwide G1 license good luck with that. Asking survey doesn't prove anything they are doing this just to hype people like you. I do know they don't have it.
From what heard about IA they are not 1/3 instead 1/2 they shrink down the size to be close to 1/3 all am saying just be careful with them.

How do you assume they have have G1 transformers they don't because what I know Prime1 hold worldwide G1 license good luck with that. Asking survey doesn't prove anything they are doing this just to hype people like you. I do know they don't have it.
From what heard about IA they are not 1/3 instead 1/2 they shrink down the size to be close to 1/3 all am saying just be careful with them.

1:2 scale is more like 1:3 scale?

1:2 scale is more like 1:3 scale?

From what i heard they dont have license for 1/3 instead 1/2 due the size they shrink it down to be close to 1/3 scale yup pretty messy tactics.
One of the user ask them directly the scale they cant even answer due the screw up.

Thanks for the great info, but is IA really 1/2? I hope not don't need anything bigger than 1/3. The G1 line coming soon is by IA I believe. Finally we will get the G1prime, megatron, soundwave etc....:clap It's in the IA forums right?

Thanks for the great info, but is IA really 1/2? I hope not don't need anything bigger than 1/3. The G1 line coming soon is by IA I believe. Finally we will get the G1prime, megatron, soundwave etc....:clap It's in the IA forums right?

About G1 Transformers Prime1 hold the right dont be fool by IA because i met them at Koto events this weekend they confirm it and no other company is touching it.

if you don't believe ask IA directly if they confirm the license.

10854827_971444712902171_1163758110158202091_o.jpg

Oh man, they're not slowing down! :lol

I LOVE Killer Croc, but he looks less musclebound and more...older and flabby in this shot, so that'll probably be an easy pass if it goes that route! Great to see some more lower tier rogues getting their statue dues; though I don't think I'll be tempted by these guys, even though I'm a fan of Freeze and R'as.

About G1 Transformers Prime1 hold the right dont be fool by IA because i met them at Koto events this weekend they confirm it and no other company is touching it.

if you don't believe ask IA directly if they confirm the license.

I think you may be right. Just saw prime 1 g1 pics. Well bay/ g1 styles but still looks cool. Just wonder why IA started a new thread for G1 ideas of who to make firs.. If that's the case so misleading on IA.

Talia would sell :naughty

Oh yes! Is that the sexy lady in the business suit with the glasses? I was checking out the tube and saw her but couldn't figure out who it was. Must be talia? Who's the guy next to freeze? Two face? Whoever it is looks like a zombie :lol

10854827_971444712902171_1163758110158202091_o.jpg

Oh man, they're not slowing down! :lol

I LOVE Killer Croc, but he looks less musclebound and more...older and flabby in this shot, so that'll probably be an easy pass if it goes that route! Great to see some more lower tier rogues getting their statue dues; though I don't think I'll be tempted by these guys, even though I'm a fan of Freeze and R'as.

Not digging these character designs at all. Scarecrow is the only AK villain I can say looks better than his previous AA design.

Back