Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t see a chip. Also you’d know if you’d have the gap issue with the arm and right shoulder. The arm wouldn’t fit properly in the socket. It would be hanging out by around 1cm

Cool thanks. The staff arm felt loose so I wasn't sure if that was the issue.

If you follow the angle of the orange on the right, it leads into the "chip", but maybe the hair was sculpted that way? I just wanted to see if anyone else could provide a picture to confirm.

bdfd08d9a2260b0ee3e7bc9d03a1b02f.jpg

Awesome, thanks! Appreciate it, I went thru like 10 videos on youtube and couldn't find anyone who did a close up on the back of the head like that, haha

From the looks of it, it seems like a small piece of mine got chipped off but maybe not because you don't really see the "white" of the polystone from a chip or crack. The piece that I thought might have a flaw, on yours it looks like he has its tip intact.

d3924de787b3d478d4ed53063b1c4041.jpg

ec71b4111af440ae117b88d0b2ea04e5.jpg

Does Prime 1 do replacement parts? If so, where would you contact them? Wondering if anyone else's staff doesn't look straight, top half attaches at a slight angle or it looks bent/skewed from afar?

Does Prime 1 do replacement parts? If so, where would you contact them? Wondering if anyone else's staff doesn't look straight, top half attaches at a slight angle or it looks bent/skewed from afar?
Mine staff looks like that a bit. Sideshow replaced it. It still looked like that. No biggie for me. You can find Prime 1 contact info on their website. It's all in English.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back