Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Deathstroke Statue

Good Lord that gorgeous... I haven't played Origins yet. Part of me wants to so I can buy this statue. The other part of me wants to not so I can save $900...

Stunning!!!!

Why doesn't SSC release more of 1/4 Arkham universe ?!?! Hopefully they are, and don't just do the normal cat woman, bat girl and poison ivy...otherwise I may just switch to P1 1/3 scale.

I only ordered AC Joker from SSC, not a fan of their AC Batman's pose. We shall see.

Stunning!!!!

Why doesn't SSC release more of 1/4 Arkham universe ?!?! Hopefully they are, and don't just do the normal cat woman, bat girl and poison ivy...otherwise I may just switch to P1 1/3 scale.

I only ordered AC Joker from SSC, not a fan of their AC Batman's pose. We shall see.

i did the same. only liked the joker,..their bats looked bad.

No prices yet for the ones going up, but way back when they said that they'd all be going for basically what Arkham Knight Batman did, which was $899.99. I don't think many will go over that price point, as the line is massive and it keeps people buying more. That said, Bane could cost more, just due to his size. It'll all be a wait and see game there, but I'd use that price point as a rough estimate for now!

Got it. Thanks for the info.

Whew ...that's a good chunk of change. But this sculpt is incredible.

I agree with you guys. AC Bats just looks all kinds of awkward. The EX AC Joker PF looks great. I put myself on the WL for Joker right after he sold out. I just canceled it. As great as he looks, I'll use that money on Prime's Deathstroke. I'll also be ordering Primes AA/AC Bats whenever it gets released. The only other Prime piece I'm pretty sure I'll buy is an Arkham Joker. Instead of picking up any of the SSC Arkham PFs, I'll put that money towards Prime's Arkham offerings. They just look too good to pass on.

You have to pick and choose with this Prime Arkham line, but Deathstroke is a must buy. I'll be happy with him and AK Bats and Arkham Knight. Now I just need Catwoman and Scarecrow

You have to pick and choose with this Prime Arkham line, but Deathstroke is a must buy. I'll be happy with him and AK Bats and Arkham Knight. Now I just need Catwoman and Scarecrow

Those are all great picks. I'd love to see Two-Face added to that list as well.

Glad to hear that. The AC Pf Joker looks siiiick...can't wait!!!

I agree with you guys. AC Bats just looks all kinds of awkward. The EX AC Joker PF looks great. I put myself on the WL for Joker right after he sold out. I just canceled it. As great as he looks, I'll use that money on Prime's Deathstroke. I'll also be ordering Primes AA/AC Bats whenever it gets released. The only other Prime piece I'm pretty sure I'll buy is an Arkham Joker. Instead of picking up any of the SSC Arkham PFs, I'll put that money towards Prime's Arkham offerings. They just look too good to pass on.
I want the Prime stuff, but I'm crazy when it comes to scale, and I can't have mixed 1/3 besides 1/4 scales...like I said, I'm crazy like that :)

Those are all great picks. I'd love to see Two-Face added to that list as well.

Two-face, Penguin, and even Riddler (as much as he annoyed me so much in the game, I still want him)

Glad to hear that. The AC Pf Joker looks siiiick...can't wait!!!

I want the Prime stuff, but I'm crazy when it comes to scale, and I can't have mixed 1/3 besides 1/4 scales...like I said, I'm crazy like that :)

I already collect in multiple scales. However, I do group similar scales together. My Bowen and Koto pieces are grouped together. My Sideshow and XM pieces are also grouped together on the other side of my display room. Deathstroke will be my first 1/3 piece. I'll find a separate place to display it. I'm going to seriously restrict my 1/3 purchases. Probably won't have more than 3 to 4 pieces total and it'll be limited to my favorite Arkham characters. I'll have them all grouped together and I'm sure they'll look fantastic.

That all said, this is easily my most anticipated statue I have coming. There's nothing I want more than this Deathstroke statue. It's such a magnificent looking piece and I'm a BIG fan of the character.

I already collect in multiple scales. However, I do group similar scales together. My Bowen and Koto pieces are grouped together. My Sideshow and XM pieces are also grouped together on the other side of my display room. Deathstroke will be my first 1/3 piece. I'll find a separate place to display it. I'm going to seriously restrict my 1/3 purchases. Probably won't have more than 3 to 4 pieces total and it'll be limited to my favorite Arkham characters. I'll have them all grouped together and I'm sure they'll look fantastic.

That all said, this is easily my most anticipated statue I have coming. There's nothing I want more than this Deathstroke statue. It's such a magnificent looking piece and I'm a BIG fan of the character.

That's awesome!! I do the same where I display certain groups together based on scale. I don't have any 1/3 scale yet, but I know if I start with Prime's Arkham then hell will break loose and I'll start buying them left and right, which is not convenient for my wallet and space.

I'm hoping my 1st 1/3 scale will be the Iron Studios Batman depending on their paint color choice!!!

Enjoy your Deathstroke, it will be a great piece to have!!!

This hobby is gettin super expensive super fast

Agreed, the rate the new statues are coming out is ridiculous

It's been OK so far for me personally. Deathstroke is the piece I truly want out of all the Arkham releases we've seen. Now I just have to wait on a AA/AC Bats. That'll more than likely be my next piece whenever they get around to it.

The detail in this looks amazing. Can't wait to see it full painted...Prime 1 lifting it's game to the next level.

Prime1 is completing the character. That is important too. SS got the DC license for so long, yet, how many Bat character have they made or preview. A lot of them are just revisit in differ version and variant.

Is this from Arkham Knight or Arkham Origins?

Cool, the thread title confused me. The poster behind him looked like the Origins cover art.

Back