Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus this is badass. Damn, everything prime1 is cranking out is tempting me like crazy. I figure I can only buy 2 of these anytime soon so Bats and one other piece. Was going to go for either AK Robin or Harley but this is just blowing my mind...the unmasked head looks great too....argggg!!!!

I have no adequate words to sum up the greatness of this piece. Just put him up for PO. I'm ready!

Really soon I would imagine...$929...slightly more than Bats but clearly worth the price. Good god they are putting me in a tough spot...

I'm really moving away from the 1/6 line and going statues considering the price I can see the value here,but not the current increases in 1/6.

Jesus this is badass. Damn, everything prime1 is cranking out is tempting me like crazy. I figure I can only buy 2 of these anytime soon so Bats and one other piece. Was going to go for either AK Robin or Harley but this is just blowing my mind...the unmasked head looks great too....argggg!!!!

Same here I will try and get HQ and catwoman and batgirl but with these prices theres a chance I have too make a hard choice haha hope HQ will be a bit cheaper :)

Same here I will try and get HQ and catwoman and batgirl but with these prices theres a chance I have too make a hard choice haha hope HQ will be a bit cheaper :)

They are going to have to dig into Arkham City for me to pick up Bats and Harley. Catwoman's costume works for me in any game and Joker from any of the Rock Steady games is something I'd want to add to my collection. Because of the size and cost of Prime pieces, I'm going to have to draw the line at those characters at most. At the very least, Deathstroke, Joker, and an Arkham Asylum/City Bats will be added to my collection.

I talked to Prime 1 and they agreed with me and now my paychecks are just being directly deposited into their account. I just thought it would be easier to take out the middle man, like my own bank account.

They are going to have to dig into Arkham City for me to pick up Bats and Harley. Catwoman's costume works for me in any game and Joker from any of the Rock Steady games is something I'd want to add to my collection. Because of the size and cost of Prime pieces, I'm going to have to draw the line at those characters at most. At the very least, Deathstroke, Joker, and an Arkham Asylum/City Bats will be added to my collection.

Yeah, Deathstroke is definitely my favorite of the male statues revealed so far (Nightwing may change that), but I think Catwoman, for money and space reasons, will be the only one I pull the trigger on. I was tempted for Harley, but her AK look seemed the most uninspired for me. I prefer the stylized Catwoman face from AC over the realistic AK one, but I'm sold regardless, especially if P1 keeps the wide pose from the promo image.

Cool. I heard that Prime 1 is doing a Jim Lee style Batman; do you know if there's any truth to this?

Yes Kira confirmed both Superman and Batman By Jim Lee .

I wish they would have included a huge sword . Still not going to stop me from getting it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HQ will probably be the same price point as DS . Multiple portraits multiple switch out arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll cancel Batman for this. No doubt :clap

I never ordered him. I'm waiting on an Asylum/City Bats. It's the Bat costume I like best in the Arkham games.

this destroys everything else I have on pre-order, including their batman.

Love the exclusive. Love everything!

I agree. Nothing I have on PO already or anything that is soon to go up for PO tops this. This may easily end up being the most favorite piece in my collection.

Amazing. Told myself I wasn't going to collect anything DC but I think I may have to jump in the prime 1 train.

Back