Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SSC PF doesn't come close to this. I wish it wasn't $900 but it's worth it.

For me the SSC PF does come close to this, but mainly n the strength of the headsculpts, BUT that is just a personal preference based on an artistic bent I have. I am very willing to admit that the details of the Prime 1 pieces exceed those of the SSC PF, but I still love the PF more then I like this one. Now, I won't bet that for future releases. A Jim Lee Hush Prime 1 may be to much to resist.

The only small issue I have with the entire piece is the white eyes. It just doesn't work outside a comic. Bermejo doesn't even draw Batman with white eyes.

I actually like the way the white eyes look regardless of accuracy. Besides, it means no chance of goggly eyes! Lol I'm so beyond excited for this piece though.

Mark me down for the white eye look also... That is Batman too me. I think it adds to the scary look the Bat is always going for. If this had eyes I would not have PO it.

This is the most scary Batman I ever see. Really like it very different than Arkham Knight version. I may pull the trigger for this one also.

This is the most scary Batman I ever see. Really like it very different than Arkham Knight version. I may pull the trigger for this one also.

That is what I love about it.... you can see criminals running in fear if this Batman was coming for them.

12194646_977162705663705_2151481385792376581_o.jpg

For me the SSC PF does come close to this, but mainly n the strength of the headsculpts, BUT that is just a personal preference based on an artistic bent I have. I am very willing to admit that the details of the Prime 1 pieces exceed those of the SSC PF, but I still love the PF more then I like this one. Now, I won't bet that for future releases. A Jim Lee Hush Prime 1 may be to much to resist.
I'm picky when it comes to his suit. I've never liked the "straight outta the comics" tights. I prefer the black and gray, but armored. Bruce wouldn't go out without protection, and risk some street punk ruining his night. As good as he is, he would know at some point he'll get shot or stabbed. Same goes for the Punisher, this guy would expect to take some hits.

I love the way this suit looks to have armored plates of some kind under the gray cloth. Same with the Arkham game suits. Gives the comic black and gray look but with armor. Again, that's my own personal preference. The SSC IS a good looking statue, but this one just steals all my attention now.

I prefer the Arkham Knight one but I love the head sculpts on these alone which is making me want to pre-order it. But at the same time, I don't want two batmans either. Decisions, decisions...

I prefer the Arkham Knight one but I love the head sculpts on these alone which is making me want to pre-order it. But at the same time, I don't want two batmans either. Decisions, decisions...

can never have too many batman statues

That is what I love about it.... you can see criminals running in fear if this Batman was coming for them.

12194646_977162705663705_2151481385792376581_o.jpg

Exactly! :rock

I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Love the statue(EVERY BIT) (except the rage head) and love the Noel story.

:goodpost: It's like complaining that Darth Vader is too black.

Actually, it's not like that at all. Darth Vader's costume has never changed, no variation. You can't choose which one you like best because there's only one. Batman has the original comic book Batman, the new look Batman, the various movie Batmans, the various computer game Batmans. There's a whole range of color and texture that doesn't exist with Vader.

Actually, it's not like that at all. Darth Vader's costume has never changed, no variation. You can't choose which one you like best because there's only one. Batman has the original comic book Batman, the new look Batman, the various movie Batmans, the various computer game Batmans. There's a whole range of color and texture that doesn't exist with Vader.

Very true. There are multiple versions of the Bat.

Is it a space and/or money thing? I wouldn't hesitate on this one. It's too cool to pass up!

It's more of a once I open the door I'll want more! :lol Which would then be more money.

Right now on my radar is their Joker (to go along with this), BG,HQ, and the Environment suit and Mr. Freeze. ;) (depending how they turn out)
Yes... I like to plan far in advance. (almost to a fault). The big upside is if all that falls through I'd still have one of the best suits out there.

there are actually lots of differences in vader's appearance between the movies, although they are not as black and white as batman.

there are actually lots of differences in vader's appearance between the movies, although they are not as black and white as batman.

This AND the Ralph McQuarrie concept arts. :goodpost:

It's more of a once I open the door I'll want more! :lol Which would then be more money.

Right now on my radar is their Joker (to go along with this), BG,HQ, and the Environment suit and Mr. Freeze. ;) (depending how they turn out)
Yes... I like to plan far in advance. (almost to a fault). The big upside is if all that falls through I'd still have one of the best suits out there.

I hear you man. I'm the same way. I know I'm gonna end up getting more than I planned for though. These are next level statues.

Back