Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger on this one as well. What made it an easy buy was the free shipping and $34 Sideshow Rewards Points. Otherwise I had to painfully let this one pass. Missed the EX but I'll live.

This is a great piece and I love the Ex... But the 1/3 scale is forcing me to sell.. Just does not fit in with the rest of my collection:(

Unfortunately, I would just end up making excuses to buy more in order build a more fitting collection around it (come see me in the "beating the addiction" thread:lol.) You made the wiser choice, IMO. Good luck with the sale.

Mines been in the warehouse waiting for me since Christmas and on Tuesday he will finally be here. My favourite version of Bats and this was the Prime One piece I was looking most forward to.

Finally got my exclusive last night and I'm floored by how great this piece is.
There are enough pictures on here already so I won't add any and no picture can do this justice anyway.
There were times when I thought, "Ah is any piece really worth £900?" and asked myself was I doing the right thing by investing so heavily in Prime One.
Now after this piece, I have no qualms whatsoever.
Lee Bermejo is my favourite artist to ever draw Batman and to see his work represented in such great form here almost has me speechless.
As much as I love my Batman Arkham Knight, this is another level in terms of quality for me.
Roll on Deathstroke, Harley, Two-Face, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, TDKR Bats, Arkham Origins Bats, Killer Croc and anymore Prime One throw our way.
I'm officially Prime One's number one fan now
Oh ***k it...here's a pic
IMG_20170307_214102.jpg

To anyone interested.

There is a great batman print available by Israeli Graphic Artist: Yehada Devir on his website.

DC comics Batman.

Check it out.

Yep this is a beauty. My favourite piece ever. I go in the room to just stare at it at least once a day

Damn, I really wish I had pre-ordered this piece with flex-pay. Guess I will have to be patient and wait for my Flashpoint Bats to come in. Anyway, congrats to everyone that has this one, I envy you:clap

Back