Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!!!!

By far Best Batman statue out there.

I figure people will get the AK Bats first so I will be able to judge final product and QC with that one and if it's less then stellar I can afford to eat the NRD.

If P1 ends up doing a better bats in the future I can always sell.... But man they will have to really hit it out of the park to top this. Pose, Base, face sculpt, and cape are all perfect... Bat symbol could be more classic but it's based on LB's art which is some of the best and most realistic looking batman's

Hope this is my first and last 1/3 scale... I don't have room and I don't have anything I really want to sell anymore as far as my collection goes.

Ordered!!!!

By far Best Batman statue out there.

I figure people will get the AK Bats first so I will be able to judge final product and QC with that one and if it's less then stellar I can afford to eat the NRD.

If P1 ends up doing a better bats in the future I can always sell.... But man they will have to really hit it out of the park to top this. Pose, Base, face sculpt, and cape are all perfect... Bat symbol could be more classic but it's based on LB's art which is some of the best and most realistic looking batman's

Hope this is my first and last 1/3 scale... I don't have room and I don't have anything I really want to sell anymore as far as my collection goes.

Good call man!

I don't like any of the headsculpts on this one. Just not my style preference. I am hoping to like the Origins or City ones, but in the end the OG PF is awesome, though I have seriously considered the Arkham Knight from Prime 1

Last edited:
I'M NOT WEARING HOKEY PADS...no wait i am, uhh...nevermind...

great looking piece but seriously that's all i could think about when i first saw it.

Bermejo's suit has always looked like it has armored plates under fabric to me. It's got realism but still lets it have the black and gray comic look. It's been one of my favorite Batman's for years.

If only a company would make an Alex Ross Superman of this quality.

I don't like any of the headsculpts on this one. Just not my style preference. I am hoping to like the Origins or City ones, but in the end the OG PF is awesome, though I have seriously considered the Arkham Knight from Prime 1

Oh wow really?.. I love the clenched teeth and regular head sculpts... Some of the best ever IMO... Open mouth looks like Wolverine.

Sometime we think alike spidey and sometimes we are so different :)

Bermejo's suit has always looked like it has armored plates under fabric to me. It's got realism but still lets it have the black and gray comic look. It's been one of my favorite Batman's for years.

If only a company would make an Alex Ross Superman of this quality.

It's what I like about it also... A very realistic "If Batman was real" look.

Original PF doesn't hold a candle to this Batman. The PF comes with messed up pose, proportions and body mass, this has a much more captivating pose and spot on anatomy proportions/mass.
The fabric costume and belt of the PF have nowhere near the level of detail this suit has, same for the cape. The PF heads don't even rensemble Bruce Wayne with the exhaggerated chin-hole and the super dark skin tones, let alone being expressionless, while this Noel comes with two very expressive portraits, one of which packed with some insane details like the small cuts and bruises. And, unless Prime1 screws up royally, spot on skin paint.
The PF is good for what it is, a fairly big and solid 400$ statue. This Prime1 version is on an entirely different league when it comes to sculpt, mixed media, details and paint app, and rightfully so, since it comes at more than 2x the price of the PF.

regardless of my comment earlier, the more i look at this statue, the more i like it. i already own 2 batman statues with a third preordered but this one might find it's way into my collection somehow as well.

i don't know how it will stack up with all my other statues being 1/4th but the sculpt on this is just so spectacular. i'm going to have a hard time saying no at this point.

Man, I know I said I was just going to wait and go with the BVS line but everytime I see this thing on here, SF, FB, or Sideshow site, I'm thinking what the hell are you doing? Buy it! Buy it now! It is, so far, the best Batman statue to be released, imo.

I hate you Prime 1.

Oh wow really?.. I love the clenched teeth and regular head sculpts... Some of the best ever IMO... Open mouth looks like Wolverine.

Sometime we think alike spidey and sometimes we are so different :)

Yeppers... I am fine with disagreeing. I will be honest, I love the body details. Maybe a bit puffy, but it looks awesome. I just can't stand the head sculpts at all. They aren't what I would be looking for. The Arkham Knight main suit is more to my taste.

Original PF doesn't hold a candle to this Batman. The PF comes with messed up pose, proportions and body mass, this has a much more captivating pose and spot on anatomy proportions/mass.
The fabric costume and belt of the PF have nowhere near the level of detail this suit has, same for the cape. The PF heads don't even rensemble Bruce Wayne with the exhaggerated chin-hole and the super dark skin tones, let alone being expressionless, while this Noel comes with two very expressive portraits, one of which packed with some insane details like the small cuts and bruises. And, unless Prime1 screws up royally, spot on skin paint.
The PF is good for what it is, a fairly big and solid 400$ statue. This Prime1 version is on an entirely different league when it comes to sculpt, mixed media, details and paint app, and rightfully so, since it comes at more than 2x the price of the PF.

Feel the way you want m8. It is your opinion. I prefer the PF to THIS Prime 1 sculpt. However, like I said I am seriously considering the Arkham Knight main suit.

Yeppers... I am fine with disagreeing. I will be honest, I love the body details. Maybe a bit puffy, but it looks awesome. I just can't stand the head sculpts at all. They aren't what I would be looking for. The Arkham Knight main suit is more to my taste.

You know I don't mind disagreeing also my friend... I just find tastes to be funny. I was just pointing out that we tend to agree but here we differ by a lot. Love these Head sculpts and don't like the AK one... No issue with the fact we don't agree :)

I wish the cape was sculpted, and I wish the costume wasn't so monochromatic. Black and dark gray just melds into a big, dark statue where nothing draws the eye. When displayed with a number of other statues, I think this one would fade into the background.

I wish the cape was sculpted, and I wish the costume wasn't so monochromatic. Black and dark gray just melds into a big, dark statue where nothing draws the eye. When displayed with a number of other statues, I think this one would fade into the background.

A fully sculpted cape would 20-30 pounds to the weight of this, and add a whole breakage issue to it as well. As for the colors that is one of the trade marks of the Arkham Games. They are suppose to be bleak and dull

Back