Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Cold, Cold Heart suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About half an inch wider and about 4 inches deeper than P1's TDKR Batman -- this statue needs a lot of space!

EDIT: I always wait for Toyark's post to see more details thanks to their high resolution photos. Here's the link:

https://news.toyark.com/2017/07/26/...origins-cold-cold-heart-prime-1-studio-264693

Good call on Toyark. I do the same for Po Culture Shock stuff since their image viewer is such a pain, even with last week's much-needed site upgrade.

I'm passing on XE suit Batman. I cancelled my Freeze EX, but was considering picking up this and the reg after seeing the two facing-off at SDCC and (surprisingly) seeing how little the Nora snow globe adds to the scene. The other thing I noticed from the photos was how impossible those icicles are going to make displaying the already huge bases, especially behind glass (which is what I'm in the process of transitioning my collection to.) As someone who was begging P1 not cave to (what I perceived was) people's paranoia about the space the original AK Catwoman concept would've required, these two take those concerns to a whole other level. I think they're magnificent, but they have to represent my favorite scene out of anything ever to justify the cost and real estate.

Are all the people in this community who got the Freeze EX getting this?

I’ll be getting this and displaying like the pictures above directly facing Freeze.
Don’t know yet if I’m fussed on the exclusive

Thsi one is a piece of art for sure. And works perfectly with Mr Freeze. Just need money, space for this guy haha

Are you getting both this and Freeze?

I'm wondering if he will sell out as fast...

IMO this is not a must have EX so I doubt this sells out quickly. Freeze is epic with a super low ES EX. And, there are NO Freeze 1/4 or 1/3 available now and maybe not for a long while. And did I mention freeze is epic ;)

It's up at Sideshow $1250

Batman XE Suit
Statue by Prime 1 Studio
Batman: Arkham Origins
EXCLUSIVE NEW PROTOTYPE SHOWN
Limited Edition: 500

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-xe-suit-prime-1-studio-9031311/

The Batman XE Suit Statue features:

Size approximately 31 inches tall
One (1) alternate Exclusive portrait
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS

Expected to Ship
Nov 2018 - Jan 2019
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Product Size
31.10" H (789.94mm) x 21.25" W (539.75mm) x 19.68" L (499.87mm)*

Attachments

• dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-903131-22.jpg
    dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-903131-22.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 111
  • dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-9031311-05.jpg
    dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-9031311-05.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 104
  • dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-9031311-02.jpg
    dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-9031311-02.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 103
  • dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-903131-03.jpg
    dc-comics-batman-origins-batman-xe-suit-statue-prime1-studio-903131-03.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
This does look cool. A bit sick of seeing Batman done in so many ways it's starting to get crowded lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too pricey for me. Especially being a one time use suit from the worst Arkham game.

I agree, though I've always found the standard Origins suit to be best of the series, so I'm considering that piece to go with AK Catwoman. As a statue, it's a bit boring, but at least it's not a Captain Morgan knee-up pose:lol and I love the detail and mass (it looked huge next to Deathstoke at SWF.)

I agree, though I've always found the standard Origins suit to be best of the series, so I'm considering that piece to go with AK Catwoman. As a statue, it's a bit boring, but at least it's not a Captain Morgan knee-up pose:lol and I love the detail and mass (it looked huge next to Deathstoke at SWF.)

I like the Arkham City designs the best out of any of them. But I'm staying away from Video Game statues for my wallets sake. If you like it get it. That's the name of the game.

I like the Arkham City designs the best out of any of them. But I'm staying away from Video Game statues for my wallets sake. If you like it get it. That's the name of the game.

Space and money are becoming an issue with all collectors with the massive number of releases from all these companies. It's smart to focus your collection and be selective on which lines you collect.

Space and money are becoming an issue with all collectors with the massive number of releases from all these companies. It's smart to focus your collection and be selective on which lines you collect.

Yea I think the massive influx of pieces will make a lot of collectors only get their absolute favorite pieces. The days of having 20 PO's at a time is over, for me at least.

Agree. Which is why I've ruled out collecting game-based statues (even though some - like this one - are amazing looking).

I ordered it to go with my Freeze. Having them face off will make for an epic display

This is a great looking statue but I didn't pick up Freeze so I won't PO this. Just no room to add multiple 1/3 pieces to my collection.

I can get reg for £1300 including shipping & taxes so I’ll go for that. Not fussed on the ex for this

Man ...if only this was in 1/4 scale.

Oh well, my tough luck....

Back