Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Cold, Cold Heart suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... man, I really wish I had the space for Prime 1 Studio. Their Arkham Origins pieces, especially, have been absolutely gorgeous. Every design concept in that game was so awesome, and Batman's cold suit was no exception. The PC version of this game (with all the bugs fixed and the DLC) was my favorite of the series. The story and cinematics were sensational.

Awesome angle, reminds me of like a kaiju battle about to take place :lol

851d213e30df87b2f159f1c35967a623.jpg

Killer piece. I've got Freeze EX on PO... this may be next...

Other than Catwoman--which I worried got lost among P1's endless announcements. Yesterday was a glorious surprise--this and Freeze were the only two video game pieces I anticipated ordering. Freeze's pose irked me from the waist-down and any reservations were a no-go for the asking price. I was still looking forward to this reveal swaying me, but now seeing them facing off similarly doesn't work for me. Batman looks imposing on his own but more like he's walked into a trap or has conceded to Freeze due to his lower positioning and Freeze's gun being aimed at his face.

Other than Catwoman--which I worried got lost among P1's endless announcements. Yesterday was a glorious surprise--this and Freeze were the only two video game pieces I anticipated ordering. Freeze's pose irked me from the waist-down and any reservations were a no-go for the asking price. I was still looking forward to this reveal swaying me, but now seeing them facing off similarly doesn't work for me. Batman looks imposing on his own but more like he's walked into a trap or has conceded to Freeze due to his lower positioning and Freeze's gun being aimed at his face.

Has anyone posted any photos of the two pieces facing off yet?

Has anyone posted any photos of the two pieces facing off yet?

Yeah, it's how they were displayed at the con (credit to Michael Crawford.) I remember seeing other angles, but I'll have to search through the Statue Forum photo thread, unless nearmint has them on-hand.

sdcc2017-sideshow-160.jpg

Damn does that take up a lot of real estate!

If I had the space/money to get these I guess I might display them side by side rather than on face off position.

And thanks for the photos.

really wish Prime 1 didn't do this version.. because Freeze and Batman in the XE Suit look like a matched pair.This is looking pretty awesome.Already have Freeze on PO and it will be very hard to resist this.Plus 4 other P1 PO's not including Catwoman which is a must have for me.My bank account is already Yelling' NO.

Attachments

• 1125x682_Batman Prime1BatXE.jpg
    1125x682_Batman Prime1BatXE.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 73
Back