Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Cold, Cold Heart suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd definitely need a lot of space, or a mansion, if you want to pair these two up. Have Freeze on order and would love to pair him up with this but there's only room for 1 Arkham Batman in the collection. As much as I want to wait on the Jim Lee version, might go with Origins to fit the line since most characters I plan on getting are from Origins (except SS Harley and new Catwoman). Might have to dump more HT and PFs if the Nolan 1/3 line looks incredible...

I hear ya.

... But I decided awhile ago to stay out of the 1/3 scale arena and I have to stick to that.

I would personally only get grails in 1/3 scale. But I mostly stick with 1/4 it's the sweet spot for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting into 1/3 has made me sell a lot of 1/4 pieces and I don't regret it.

I think once I get DKR Batman my whole display plans will change.

I would personally only get grails in 1/3 scale. But I mostly stick with 1/4 it's the sweet spot for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to incorporate both of them. We'll see :)

My waitlist converted! Anyone else grab him? Was up between this and hush but love the unmasked portrait on this!

My Ex shipped yesterday. Been so long since I PO’d him that I don’t really care that I’m getting him anymore

jbcNggPr.jpg

HnncRB1r.jpg

PHGQY8y.jpg

m3o10af.jpg

8Xdrlac.jpg

iJt1O1Q.jpg

5lCbaoN.jpg

ufgPqy5.jpg

LfOfxd5.jpg

Congrats!

I don't like the size and theme, but love the sculpt.

Back