Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight: Two-Face (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised this hasn't had any activity since September. I tried grabbing this from my local vendor, but he was cutoff from Sideshow and I'm struggling to find this from other third party US vendors. I ended up booking a waitlist order for the EX since I might as well attempt the EX for the same price.

Thoughts on whether it will convert?
Well, got a conversion email yesterday. So 2 days isn't bad. I guess I was the only one on the waitlist.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm cancelling mine as soon as it delays. Love the piece, but I'm giving up on this line.

Why giving up? Due to delays or certain characters not being released?

Nah, space. I just don't have the room and I don't want to spend $1k on these items to just set in the box when I don't really have a plan to display them. They are awesome pieces, just gotta realize when something is not going to work out

Nah, space. I just don't have the room and I don't want to spend $1k on these items to just set in the box when I don't really have a plan to display them. They are awesome pieces, just gotta realize when something is not going to work out
That makes perfect sense. Unfortunately for me I haven't had that realization.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just jumped on the waitlist. I don't expect it to convert so late in the game, but you never know...

I think many over-extended themselves and cancelled without penalty when the opportunity arose.

Personally I am in love with this and will never need another 2-face in my collection.

Mine converted within a few days as well.
He's my favourite Batman villain so there's no way I'm cancelling this.

I think many over-extended themselves and cancelled without penalty when the opportunity arose.

Personally I am in love with this and will never need another 2-face in my collection.

How many months was it delayed? I think it has to be delayed for at least three months for people to get their NRD's back.

Mine converted within a few days as well.
He's my favourite Batman villain so there's no way I'm cancelling this.

I cancelled, since I didn't expect him to turn around so fast.

But have now reworked my budget, and jumped on the waitlist again. Hopefully it'll turn again.

Back