Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight: Two-Face (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, very happy with this piece. Prime 1 just keeps hitting homers with this line!

Is anyone else having issues removing the switch out arm. I CANNOT get the grenade launcher arm out.

Got Two-Face, absolutely incredible:

C4mBFH0.jpg

VdafM4v.jpg

I1gCP7t.jpg

9tEE2xb.jpg

mwQH5Cl.jpg

qofvsxq.jpg

Great line up. This is an excellent representation of Two face IMO. Congrats!

Thanks guys. I'm considering the following statues next:

Azrael
Joker
Scarecrow
Killer Croc

However I am in two minds about Azrael as I'm not he's a strong enough or important Batman character?
What do you guys think?

I was on the fence about him for the very same reason, but I think that Azrael adds sth to the collection and I glad I got him.

I was on the fence about him for the very same reason, but I think that Azrael adds sth to the collection and I glad I got him.

I really do like this piece. The sculpt is crazy good. The clothes looks like real fabric. The use of the translucent material is impeccable.

But honestly I'm not sure I would want to look at that scared body and face for any extended period of time.

I really do like this piece. The sculpt is crazy good. The clothes looks like real fabric. The use of the translucent material is impeccable.

But honestly I'm not sure I would want to look at that scared body and face for any extended period of time.

Are you talking about Azrael or Two Face? Azrael doesn't have a scarred face?

Back