Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight: Two-Face (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! We should be friends!

:hi5:
Haha indeed. We do have a similar interest in statues it seems. Im just so pumped for these Batman villians. The renditions of the villian characters in the game are exactly how I would picture them. This Two Face kind of reminds me of Scarface a bit with the grenade launcher in hand.. A low ES of 350 for this, thats more like it. Should make for a very interesting pre order day if they keep the ES low on these guys going forward.

Ex of 350-550 seems more appropriate (except on bats and joker) due to the number of releases in this line , size and the 900 price point. I like the move.

We'll see how long it takes my WL to covert

Cheers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

69ebdcc20f55c5316a1677962abc6777.jpg

0ec2889adaf8bf43f12893eec70b1b30.jpg

c97231616683ad9e59efeb4b17a359d9.jpg

what an epic, epic piece. my favourite next to deathstroke.

I agree with you. I put Deathstroke #1 but Two-Face is my next favorite piece. I just wish I had the room for 1/3 pieces. I can only fit about 2 or 3 of them. I already have Deathstroke on PO. A 1/3 Prime Bats is next on my agenda (preferably a AA/AC Bats). That leaves room for possibly one more 1/3 piece in my collection and I'm pretty sure that'll be reserved for an Arkham Joker.

Wait list also converted. But I think I'm going to cancel for now. Lost interest.

I'm surprised this hasn't had any activity since September. I tried grabbing this from my local vendor, but he was cutoff from Sideshow and I'm struggling to find this from other third party US vendors. I ended up booking a waitlist order for the EX since I might as well attempt the EX for the same price.

Thoughts on whether it will convert?

I'm surprised this hasn't had any activity since September. I tried grabbing this from my local vendor, but he was cutoff from Sideshow and I'm struggling to find this from other third party US vendors. I ended up booking a waitlist order for the EX since I might as well attempt the EX for the same price.

Thoughts on whether it will convert?

Might convert. Lots of stuff is shipping out now so could see some cancellations.

Back