Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight: Two-Face (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this goes up for PO AFTER I get either Batman or Arkham Knight in hand. If they don't live up to the hype I have, then I won't order others from this line. I'd really like to know that before putting down another $90 deposit lol. But this looks amazing.

◆5月25日(水)15時より予約開始

「バットマン:アーカム・ナイト」より、狂気の二面性を併せ持つ「トゥーフェイス」が登場!!

Pre-order date for two-face set for 25th May! On the P1 site at least, not sure if SS will come slightly later.

Good. I'll have my Batman in hand to determine the quality and if I want more of these. It'll help make my decision. Batman should be here a week or two after May 25.

Toyark just posted some awesome photos of Harvey... limited edition of 700...

350 for the exclusive, 700 regular. Second arm with grenade launcher is the exclusive. Prime 1 facebook was just updated with pictures and info.

Prime-1-Arkham-Knight-Two-Face-001.jpg
Prime-1-Arkham-Knight-Two-Face-008.jpg
Prime-1-Arkham-Knight-Two-Face-007.jpg

He looks really good. My biggest problem with the Arkham Two-Face is that he never really plays a prominent role in any of the Arkham games. He just never felt like a major player in the games for me personally. This is a character I like in the comics and will pick up as a PF from SSC if it looks good. A tip of the hat to Prime though. They certainly did a nice job on this piece.

This is the first of the P1 Arkham pieces I love enough to buy* . . . which presents a problem, as I'm not feeling either Batman offering so I'll have a villain as the biggest statue in my collection. Hopefully Catwoman is on her way toward a reveal/pre-order this year so I can pair them together at some point like the rescue scene in City.:pray:

*Deathstroke looks to be a masterpiece, but I'm not a fan of the character.

Back