Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight: Two-Face (1:3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1 continues to hit it out of the park with this line, love it. Not as huge of a fan for Two Face as I am of Deathstroke (which is the only P1 figure I've pre ordered) but this thing looks nice. I always did like how they portrayed Two Face in the Arkham series despite not having a very prominent role in the game as someone else had previously mentioned.

This is the first of the P1 Arkham pieces I love enough to buy* . . . which presents a problem, as I'm not feeling either Batman offering so I'll have a villain as the biggest statue in my collection. Hopefully Catwoman is on her way toward a reveal/pre-order this year so I can pair them together at some point like the rescue scene in City.:pray:

*Deathstroke looks to be a masterpiece, but I'm not a fan of the character.
At the rate Prime is pumping out Batman statues, it's only a matter of time until you see a Bats you'll be able to pair up with Two-Face.

I'm basically in the same Boat you are except I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan and I'm passing on Two-Face. I had Deathstroke on PO since day one and I have passed on every Prime 1 Batman so far. However, Prime just announced that they will be releasing an AA or AC Bats and I couldn't be happier. So long as it looks good, I'll definitely be adding it to my collection. The AA and AC costume is my second favorite Bat costume (second only to his classic black and grey one). So, I'm hoping my Deathstroke won't be displayed by himself for too long.

At the rate Prime is pumping out Batman statues, it's only a matter of time until you see a Bats you'll be able to pair up with Two-Face.

I'm basically in the same Boat you are except I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan and I'm passing on Two-Face. I had Deathstroke on PO since day one and I have passed on every Prime 1 Batman so far. However, Prime just announced that they will be releasing an AA or AC Bats and I couldn't be happier. So long as it looks good, I'll definitely be adding it to my collection. The AA and AC costume is my second favorite Bat costume (second only to his classic black and grey one). So, I'm hoping my Deathstroke won't be displayed by himself for too long.

Agreed. The Frank Miller one looks promising so far, although I don't know how well it'd fit with Two-Face. I actually liked the Iron Studios 1/3, not enough for the price being asked.

Get my Batman tomorrow. If I'm in love with it, Two-Face may have to be added to my list! Love the statue, just don't know if I want other characters more like Scarecrow and Joker.

I'm debating about Two Face myself...there isn't a better two face...I just love the villians in this line...can't get enough of them. Need to see Scarecrow, Red Hood and the Joker badly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm debating about Two Face myself...there isn't a better two face...I just love the villians in this line...can't get enough of them. Need to see Scarecrow, Red Hood and the Joker badly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I think you should go for it.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    692.7 KB · Views: 122
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 121
I'm really surprised this statue isn't getting more love. I've been waiting for a Two-Face statue forever and this one has exceeded my expectations. I can't wait for the Arkham Origins Mr. Freeze and Joker reveals.

Back