Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Scarecrow Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found on facebook, it seems that it is the exclusivity of the statue ...

17457799_306338976451029_9216830543988376591_n.jpg

I'd be down for this - be a nice addition to the Bats AK.
Getting Scarecrow anyway so why not?

So if I understand this correctly, the exclusive is a Batman COH but doesn't actually fit in with the Scarecrow statue itself? I mean it's great if you have the batman statue or bust but kind of weird to have an exclusive that doesn't actually work with the statue the exclusive is being made for? Unless I'm missing something here.

Yeah and it's not like both pieces have come out at the same time. AK was last year.
Very weird. I thought it was going to be a piece without an exclusive to be honest.
I didn't get the Busts so I'll have this as an extra head but it's the weirdest exclusive to date

I guess it could work if released on a wide scale like how they do with action figures and collecting certain pieces for other characters or to build another character all together etc. Kind of gives you an incentive to purchase the entire collection but the cost to obtain the entire collection in this case is astronomical compared to that of action figures...so doesn't really work.

Hope they don't keep doing this for characters that haven't been release yet, just weird..

At least we know it's an exclusive that's not a "must have"
Means no rush to drop a NRD really

up for PO on Prime 1 Batman AK Scarecrow.Should be up fro PO on Sideshow in a Day or so.

EX as already stated is a Batman Portrait.Terrible EX for this statue.I'll still be getting this because it's awesome.P1 probably had a lot of Portraits left over from all the AK stuff and AO Batman.So lets paint the eyes green and add a little stubble.Too lazy to give us a real EX for Scarecrow.

Attachments

• batman AO scarecrow1.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 136
  • batman AO scarecrow02.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow02.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 137
  • batman AO scarecrow01.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow01.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 140
  • batman AO scarecrow5.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow5.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 138
  • batman AO scarecrow6.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow6.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 139
  • batman AO scarecrow7.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow7.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 138
  • batman AO scarecrow8.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow8.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 139
  • batman AO scarecrow EX.jpg
    batman AO scarecrow EX.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I don't collect this line but the statue looks great! I appreciate the outside of the box thinking but the EX is a poor choice. #1 you have to have the Batman statue. #2 how many people are actually going to display that head sculpt on their Batman statue? I think it would sit in the box for most collectors.

Been looking forward to this one. Paint looks a little different to the in hand photos that we've seen but might just be my eyes!

Outside of the fact that the Batman head sculpt is an awkward choice for an EX not sure what I would have asked for with Scarecrow...maybe him holding something relates to Batman's parents during their death? or parents on the ground after they were shot? or maybe I'm asking for too much lol.

You guys are over thinking this. They sold how many AK Bats, 3000? if Scarecrow has a EX ES of 500 there will be plenty of AK Batman owners who'll want the EX portrait for their AK Bats

^^ Exactly. Most people buying Scarecrow will also have Batman as he is the main character. I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the EX is actually pretty brilliant. I don't collect this line, but I certainly admire all of the pieces they're doing.

Seems like they got rid of the syringes on his hand? I thought I remember them being actual needle points?

I think this is a great take on the character and an AWESOME looking statue. If I had the $$$ and space to collect multiple 1/3 statues, this would definitely be added to my collection.

Back