Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Scarecrow Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's obvious P1 is simply going for uniformity within lines. I've seen people ***** about bases being too different among characters, etc. I don't mind elaborate/unique bases...I actually kind of prefer them, but the uniformity that exists in the Arkham stuff is also cool and looks cool. I'll complain about other stuff before I complain about the bases on these.

That's a good point, not only is the base a rehash of an old base that's been used multiple times but it just doesn't work for the character at all. The only character that this base really works for is Twoface, because there are TWO FACES on it. It doesn't work for Harley and it sure doesn't work for Azrael either.

I don't mind that all of the bases are of gargoyles on top of buildings but they need to work with the character they are a part of. Not only that but they need to be different enough that they are unique in their own way. Looking back this has been happening from the very beginning. Noel and Deathstroke have the same basses as well just an angel or grim reaper on the front to make them "different".

This company is doing great work but if they can't pump out new and original bases that complement the character they are representing then it will all fall apart sooner or later. It seems they are making statues so fast that something had to be forgotten. Looks like the bases are where they are cutting corners.

There are exceptions though, I have to say that the Beyond base is fantastic as well the Frank Miller Bats has a very unique base that works with the source material.

I'm fine with the bases because I'm only going to buy 2-3 of these big a$$ statues.

Looks great sca.jpg

Looks nice, all these P1 Arkham pieces look so good and they're doing characters that never really get any spot light at all, kind of makes me want to get them for that reason alone even if they aren't my favourite characters.

the Arkham series scarecrow is probably one of the best interpretations of the character. you can probably say that about a lot of the characters in this line. If they weren't 1/3 I'd probably get them all LOL!!

Face sculpt looks great! Cant wait tp more progres on the paint. Shaping up to be a killer piece!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I think this looks AWESOME! I only wish I had the room to display this Arkham line. I'd get Bane, Croc, and Scarecrow. I'm going to have to limit myself to about 3 statues so I already ordered Deathstroke and I'm waiting on an AA/AC Bats and the upcoming AO Joker. Unfortunately, that's all I can fit. I'll have to get the other characters I'm passing on in 1/4 scale.

only shot I could find of him at winter Wonderfest this last weekend.Looks like some slight color changes but it's most likely just the lighting.

Attachments

• P1 scarecrow 2017.jpg
    P1 scarecrow 2017.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Back