Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl Statue

Mr. Green can afford to look at the pics. Oh yes he can.

I'd prefer the crouching pose cause it'd display well being in the middle up front of Batman and Robin. Kinda like in a triangle formation. But can't afford her anyway so that good that there's not as much temptation for me.
profile and outfit stage my friend, no pose is defined yet. very exciting about this piece.

12540862_1643706865895031_6548385792591806937_n.jpg

It's a beauty, ain't it Doctor?

Deathstroke who? Really forget deathstroke I want this one much more. Hope we get a couple or more COH options. The pics looks like a torn pants with her butt showing. That's what I see everytime here.

Deathstroke who? Really forget deathstroke I want this one much more. Hope we get a couple or more COH options. The pics looks like a torn pants with her butt showing. That's what I see everytime here.

Not likely, we never see Barbara with a different head during the games. Each piece is due to in game content. We could see maybe an angry face or something of that line. I can see more gadgets though.

This might be my first prime 1, if I can find funds

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This might be my first Prime 1 too. Any idea what the cost would be if I pre-order? Hopefully significantly less than the Optimus Prime :pray:

At least $900.

Not really. Kira said they plan to have the smaller characters at a lower cost opposed to the big ones, mainly the males. So females could be expected to be smaller in size and cost. Though it wouldn't be a huge margin considering they'd add multiple attachments and so on.

Excited yet?

12507557_10156391360395431_8857933027273757727_n.jpg

Back