Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl Statue

The head looks a little too big compared to the body. It could just be the angle of the photo. The body sculpt looks good though. Great details.

I honestly can't see any future pieces cheaper than Bats. I kinda figure they will just add more pieces and swap out pieces. Batman only has like one extra swap out piece whereas Harley has like 6-7 extra pieces. This will prob get it's fair share as well. An unmasked head on this would be pretty awesome actually.
Thing is that P1 came out and said they would be cheaper than most due to their size and stuff.

Im doubtful, but it'd be nice to see this maybe hit 800.

Love attitude in the pose and face. Definitely a pre-order for me!

12705470_1651440035121714_6001134114698484229_n.jpg

12642572_1651440055121712_8073714856761775899_n.jpg

Meh, not loving that portrait so far to be honest. She's a butterface.

Looks like a nice complementary piece to the Nightwing one.

gotta have batgirl! can't wait to see this painted up. i'm sure once painted, it'll make this pop more.

First images of the sculpt are popping up from the upcoming show! This one is a bit harder to read without the paint apps, as the expression isn't clear. Looking forward to closer shots on it. She's an end piece (as is Nightwing) to the display, which is why they're both posed with a leg down. I think this one will take paint to get the full look across...eager to see it hit that point!

Prime-1-WF-2016-Display-025.jpg

The sheer amount of detail on these pieces...just stunning. Love all the small armor bumps and joints...REALLY looking forward to seeing her and Nightwing painted. The poses are nice now, but when these get a full reveal, they're going to blow some minds.

Thing is that P1 came out and said they would be cheaper than most due to their size and stuff.

Im doubtful, but it'd be nice to see this maybe hit 800.

I remember them saying that a long while ago, but I don't think they've said it recently, have they? Plus, Harley is already $30 more than Batman, so I see these all landing between $899 and Harley pricing, at least. I would never object to them being cheaper! I'd love a cheaper version; but I'm thinking they'll add enough to each to justify at least the same, if not on par with Harley.

I'm going to have to start sorting out which direction I want to go with things! The sooner Batman arrives the better, so at least I can gauge size and spacing! After seeing Nightwing, I REALLY want to make that work...and I'd love to have Batgirl as well. I'm just not sure that money and room will agree with that desire! :lol

At least it looks like Robin, Bane and maybe one more will be put up for PO before these ones (due to them being already painted, etc...) so it'd be great if these didn't go up until later this year with a 2017 release date. I'm all for a nice wide spacing on these, as it's pretty much the only way I'll be able to bring'm in!

I remember them saying that a long while ago, but I don't think they've said it recently, have they? Plus, Harley is already $30 more than Batman, so I see these all landing between $899 and Harley pricing, at least. I would never object to them being cheaper! I'd love a cheaper version; but I'm thinking they'll add enough to each to justify at least the same, if not on par with Harley.

I suppose the most logical would also be components. I mean we got 3 total heads, 3 total arms, 2 extra accessories, and the exclusive, as well as a mix media skirt.

I mean Batman only has 3 arms and AK has 2 arms and 2 guns plus chest plate and red hood mask.

I think that would explain a lot, as well as DS having a ton of accessories and Noel only having 3 total heads.

I just don't see Babs with any extra portraits, or at least not fitting with that pose, or any extra accessories.

So if that's the case, I suppose it would seem logical to expect her to be cheaper. Though her base bigger, I don't see it being a whole lot cheaper tbh.

Either way, realistically; I don't see myself getting the ones I planned for, Batgirl would certainly be a must!

Everything looks awesome to me except the expression on the HS. From certain angles it looks weird so I'm hoping paint helps. It'd be cool to see an unmasked HS included as well.

Batgirl is a must for me just like when they make a joker. I have a list that's kind of realistic just with hope that the releases are over the next 2 years lol

This piece is looking pretty good but I'm not much of a Batgirl fan so this will be a pass for me.

Everything looks awesome to me except the expression on the HS. From certain angles it looks weird so I'm hoping paint helps. It'd be cool to see an unmasked HS included as well.

I cant wait to see the goodies added in. :yess:

Back