Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm concerned about how these may look next to a bunch of 1/4th.

Bigger? :) Just a matter of mixing and matching well, I guess. If properly combined, it could still make for an interesting display. I don't really have qualms about that. It's my wallet that's trembling.

Bigger? :) Just a matter of mixing and matching well, I guess. If properly combined, it could still make for an interesting display. I don't really have qualms about that. It's my wallet that's trembling.

Yup Yup Yup :lol

The cost of one of these will equal two SS pieces, choose wisely. If companies keep coming Batman strong, Im gonna have to start selling off current collection.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batgirl

Wow, she was only announced to be in the game yesterday. Nice to see them capitalizing on these characters so quickly instead of waiting till 6 years after the game is released.

LOL...

Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl Statue

Official now from Prime 1 on Facebook.

12182475_977925685587407_4540317646713566831_o.jpg

Many can guess, I am SUPER stoked about this one!! :rock

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl Statue

I decide to go back to just female statues. Harley and Babs are my next. Catwoman will have to wow me. Never a fan of short hair.

What happened with this guys, I'm no rich lol a statue by week or less :but they are awesome

Jesus... sounds like I'm going to have a room just dedicated to Prime 1 stuff. Spreading these out + Flexpay is a little easier on the wallet, although I'm getting hit with 11 flexes tomorrow. :rotfl

oh hell yeah! i really hope they knock this one out! i absolutely lover her look in the game. besides the bats obviously, this piece and harley are the two i am looking forward to the most.

The pic is from the game right? Is it the statue? If so it looks amazing. The hair looks too real to be a production piece. Prime 1 please make her face beautiful.

oh hell yeah! i really hope they knock this one out! i absolutely lover her look in the game. besides the bats obviously, this piece and harley are the two i am looking forward to the most.

Seeing how AK and Bats turned out, I'm all in with P1. I have nothing but positive vibes for Harley and Babs.

The pic is from the game right? Is it the statue? If so it looks amazing. The hair looks too real to be a production piece. Prime 1 please make her face beautiful.

It's the game. But I assume this is the kind of pose to expect.

Ok, so P1 Batgirl, SS Daredevil, XM Black Cat, SS Power Girl, SS Lady Death, SS Red Sonja.... Mmmm I better put my paycheck directly to these companies :horror

Back