Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl Statue

I'm curious to see how Prime 1 handles hair.

I'm seriously thinking of just sticking with the women of Prime 1 as well! :lol Might have to take a beating from the wife though.

Though I'm super pumped for the Noel Batman and the Mr. Freeze/Bat staues! But these might have to be admired from a far due to space.

limit your self to the girls then!! do what I do xD
with some exceptions

What about deathstroke :monkey3..... Bane.....jim lee batman.... Etc....well even just the ladies your will still get plenty. I want the lady in the skin tight black suit with long hair. Forgot her name begins with a T talia or something like that I believe.

You mean Joker 1:2. :)

What about deathstroke :monkey3..... Bane.....jim lee batman.... Etc....well even just the ladies your will still get plenty. I want the lady in the skin tight black suit with long hair. Forgot her name begins with a T talia or something like that I believe.

Bane looks huge, probably close to 3 1/2' tall...

I'm hoping this has a PO date in February, and with a late 2016 release. Also hoping SS doesn't have anything great for next year. :lol

I love this outfit. Saw this the other night, and was happy to see her in a different pose than the one they previewed months ago when first announcing this line, which was this shot:

batman-arkham-batgirl.jpg

While I know that the previous preview was just a quick showcase of statues coming, I'm still happy to see they didn't consider the crouching position, as that would've taken away from the piece overall. Harley, Catwoman are definite pickups for me, and this one is incredibly likely. That'll put me at five with Batman and Arkham Knight...and Nightwing is still a possibility.

tumblr_msycsvj5WA1sr39gto1_250.gif

they have to get away from the museum poses, the noel bats is being so well received and i think it is in part to not being a museum pose.

Or it could also be because it's a perfectly executed design that's faithful to the comics.

Or it could also be because it's a perfectly executed design that's faithful to the comics.

it is a great statue, very detailed, but i still think i would be a lot less impressed if he was just standing there with his hands at his sides like the arkham knight batman one.

the 3 switch out portraits help too...

Don't think they'd do crouching or sitting. Most likely standing as it will be museum pose.

I think they're changing it up depending on the piece. Catwoman is going to be a very large piece in terms of being spread out due to how they want to pose her (more action oriented.) I'm really eager to see the three ladies of Arkham and how Prime 1 sets them up with their various display options, since they all seem to be coming with multiple arms and heads!

I'm thinking we'll be seeing sculpts of Catwoman and Harley early next year! It'll be a fun upcoming few months!

Here's another preview shot of the upcoming Batgirl! This outfit is going to have some awesome detail!

12240010_1081508361868059_3294607286506390786_n.jpg

I'd prefer the crouching pose cause it'd display well being in the middle up front of Batman and Robin. Kinda like in a triangle formation. But can't afford her anyway so that good that there's not as much temptation for me.

Here's another preview shot of the upcoming Batgirl! This outfit is going to have some awesome detail!

12240010_1081508361868059_3294607286506390786_n.jpg

Hmmmm ...I see, I see ...looks promising so far. :D

Back