Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the exclusive portrait will not get touched up it's going to stay red .
e01997e24a490cc1b8b0cb8e9707c625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it basically kill the Hood release comparatively if they did that? Plus, if they went for another head added to this already awesome package, I'd rather it be the Jason reveal head. :lecture

Looks like the exclusive portrait will not get touched up it's going to stay red .
e01997e24a490cc1b8b0cb8e9707c625.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually not a fan of all that penciling on the Red Hood mask. It looks like he's got two giant closed eyes with eyelashes. I think a solid red head looks better, but that may just be me.

I'm actually not a fan of all that penciling on the Red Hood mask. It looks like he's got two giant closed eyes with eyelashes. I think a solid red head looks better, but that may just be me.

I didn't wanna rain on anyone's parade, but I agree.

Well so much for Court of the Dead. I just ordered this guy. You can go to sideshow and get on the wait list for the exclusive. I did it by just googling the piece and using that as a backdoor. I can never seem to find anything on the Sideshow site if I just use it manually.

I hope mine converts.

Will this really be on time? It said I think March 2016. Seems really fast.

I am SOOOOOO pumped. These pieces are huge!!

Well so much for Court of the Dead. I just ordered this guy. You can go to sideshow and get on the wait list for the exclusive. I did it by just googling the piece and using that as a backdoor. I can never seem to find anything on the Sideshow site if I just use it manually.

I think the exclusive shows up when you type in Batman and then select Prime 1 as the manufacturer on the left.

Production heads:

12417926_1646010958997955_1388620868049678566_n.jpg

I think the exclusive shows up when you type in Batman and then select Prime 1 as the manufacturer on the left.

Production heads:

View attachment 238936

Thanks.

I've seen those heads they're cool. Been watching a ton of prime 1 videos on youtube (and scouring the forums and Facebook etc). For me Arkham Knight was the right choice. I really like the Batman but it just wasn't clicking for me. I love the Cape on the Noel one..but this AK/AK just speaks to me.

Man I am so excited. It's gigantic too. They all are at 1/3 but the videos when you see people walking by them...the statues really have a presence.

This thread helped me decide too.

I am good friends with Lee Bermejo and literally watched him design his Batman years back. I know how much love and thought went into that design. People won't be disappointed in the Noel. Carlos D'Anda too actually....not sure how close the Batman is to his Arkham Asylum work, but he did a ton of the first game designs for most of the characters in Arkham Asylum.

Great time to be a Batman family fan that's for sure.

:)

Prime 1 Studio is killing it.

Haha man that's awesome, was just going through Bermejo's book again a couple hours ago. Must be nice to see his idea brought to life like that.

My bad btw, didn't mean to post the heads in this thread, just realized it's the Arkham Knight one, it's getting confusing :lol

Haha man that's awesome, was just going through Bermejo's book again a couple hours ago. Must be nice to see his idea brought to life like that.

My bad btw, didn't mean to post the heads in this thread, just realized it's the Arkham Knight one, it's getting confusing :lol

No worries. I had to check myself. I thought I'd maybe posted in the wrong thread. Haha. :)

Lee B. originally designed "his" Batman for Batman Deathblow...but a lot of the stuff carried through on his Joker book and then Noel.

Back to AK/AK. like I was saying I like all these Prime 1 Batman's and even the Deathstroke. But this one has a little something extra for me. I honestly thought I'd never get another superhero piece...I was going horror COTD and some other sci fi type stuff like Alien.

This was too killer to pass up. I have NO idea where I can even put it....but that's something I can figure out later. Now I gotta hustle to get my cash together.

I am so hoping they do an extension piece to this set with the flipped up helmet. I'd buy it in a second!!!

I am so hoping they do an extension piece to this set with the flipped up helmet. I'd buy it in a second!!!

Im with you on this, I would buy it with no questions asked, Im not sure what versions they could go with?

Broken Visor
Visor Open
Head sculpt

Back