Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the red hood solo is very awesome too...just to make it clear...the bottom 2 images are not the switch outs...that is it's own piece.

Arkham Knight has similar options but it's not the exact statue/

one thing I'd noticed and I do hope they vary this a little bit...a lot of the bases are similar or the same thing...I know on the Bane I think it was...they said it's just a demo and not the actual base....but for this Arkham Knight Red Hood...I'd like to see enough of a difference between the Arkham Knight that it's worthwhile considering the pair....like a nice had switch out and a few options with the hands...I know they'll deliver...but figure I'll put that out there for this guy.

It's a shame that Japanese exclusive isn't sold in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be. I spoke to them and Sideshow will carry them.

Also the red legs question from the post above yours....is lighting. I've check out tons of pics...most have a red up light on them...or front light

:)

My ex waitlist converted lol I jumped on yesterday guess he is on the back burner because of so many other options out there lol. I may cancel can't get them all.

Yea with all the upcoming PO from prime one gotta be choosy unless you can get them all of course $$ [emoji6]

I have ordered Harley and Deathstroke (sadly missed the EX), and i think i can pull another and i like the Arkham Knight design and character in game and the man behind the hood from the comics..

But the Beyond suit is tempting as well....

hard decisions... wish we had Asylum Joker option

dam $$$ and non Star Trek world :monkey2:explode:

I have ordered Harley and Deathstroke (sadly missed the EX), and i think i can pull another and i like the Arkham Knight design and character in game and the man behind the hood from the comics..

But the Beyond suit is tempting as well....

hard decisions... wish we had Asylum Joker option

dam $$$ and non Star Trek world :monkey2:explode:

Yea I'm still on the fence with the SSC Arkham joker EX and bats if I get them I'll skip the prime ones. But here is my official list at least for this year...
e4d1e4f3d0010c24d976035c86051973.jpg

Yea I'm still on the fence with the SSC Arkham joker EX and bats if I get them I'll skip the prime ones. But here is my official list at least for this year...
e4d1e4f3d0010c24d976035c86051973.jpg

that will be a dam fine collection!

IMO you should maybe find out if Prime 1 is doing Arkham Asylum and if you can afford it get the Joker from that line for size and quality to your other pieces. They Technically could have done Arkham Knight Joker as well just the same .

i really like the Noel Batman, Great Novel as well. The AK Bats from sideshow looks great, just the pose doesn't agree with my eyes, but maybe if you display him from above it will look more natural to me...

but you can get joker and AA bats for the same price as one Prime1, so that IS a plus :)

that will be a dam fine collection!

IMO you should maybe find out if Prime 1 is doing Arkham Asylum and if you can afford it get the Joker from that line for size and quality to your other pieces. They Technically could have done Arkham Knight Joker as well just the same .

i really like the Noel Batman, Great Novel as well. The AK Bats from sideshow looks great, just the pose doesn't agree with my eyes, but maybe if you display him from above it will look more natural to me...

but you can get joker and AA bats for the same price as one Prime1, so that IS a plus :)

Right I was going for quality over quantity. They did confirm a AA Bats in 1/3 and a AO Joker, but space will be a concern not much more room after these 4 added to my existing collection. And I plan for BB & Jim Lee and of course the 90s turtles next year, then I'm done...

Right I was going for quality over quantity. They did confirm a AA Bats in 1/3 and a AO Joker, but space will be a concern not much more room after these 4 added to my existing collection. And I plan for BB & Jim Lee and of course the 90s turtles next year, then I'm done...

man those 90s Turtles took me back. thats going to be a brilliant set!

yeah my man cave has run out of room with my hot toys and Savage Opress... but i will get more stands for the 1/3 scales and will have hopefully moved by fall to a bigger place

Back