Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone else have a loose sniper hand. the magnets on my sniper hand dont hold at all. spoke to sideshow about it theyre only offering me 90 refund :(

Same issue with mine. What was your final resolution? They told me that they don't have any replacement parts and offered a $45 credit.

contact Prime 1 at [email protected] send pix and edition# explain your problem they will send a replacement hand.They will also contact Sideshow and let them know.I'M not sure if the part gets sent to SS then SS sends it to you or P1 sends it to you direct.
Should be no problem.Others have already received replacement parts.

Chad Man, that boy is looking quite [email protected]ts...

I contacted Prime 1 first with pictures. They directed me to Sideshow.

Response:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you.

Since we support our products via distributers,
Please contact Sideshow directly regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Yuka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

I contacted Prime 1 back to confirm that they do not provide replacement parts for this piece to Sideshow. Prime 1 states that Sideshow was advise to contact them if replacement parts are needed. So they are going to contact SS and get back to me.

Wow' I was really surprised P1 first told you to contact SS.

what happened with my Bust Set I contacted SS and they offered me a small refund but I did not reply to their offer.I went to P1 website and contacted them and they asked me to send this info.Complete item# info right side of Color Box,where I purchased it,and photo's.
Within 3 Days I heard back that they would be confirming with SS my purchase and sending a replacement sculpt to SS.3 Weeks later SS contacted me that my replacement was being shipped out.No shipping charge either.
So hope it all works out for you.

I just heard back from SS and they are working with Prime 1 to get a replacement sniper rifle hand.

I like that Prime 1 felt my issue was important enough to contact SS on my behalf even though it took a bit of back and forth to get the ball rolling.

Lomous I don't know if they resolved your issue but if not it's worth getting Prime 1 involved.

Last edited:
Regular is waitlisted at SSC. I guess that $100 discount was the nudge it needed .....

Good news regarding my replacement sniper rifle hand. I was expecting them to send a replacement hand and if it didn't fit securely then oh well.. we tried. Take this credit and keep it moving. I have to say that Prime 1/Sideshow went above and beyond by providing a new sniper rifle hand AND a new arm to connect it to. It fits perfect and I'm grateful for them for coming thru big time.

Good news regarding my replacement sniper rifle hand. I was expecting them to send a replacement hand and if it didn't fit securely then oh well.. we tried. Take this credit and keep it moving. I have to say that Prime 1/Sideshow went above and beyond by providing a new sniper rifle hand AND a new arm to connect it to. It fits perfect and I'm grateful for them for coming thru big time.

Excellent, good to know P1 and SS stand behind making it right for you.

Picked up the EX for $700 shipped on eBay this week. Set it up today. Couldn't be happier with it. Stellar piece! And I got it for a fantastic price.

Back