Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems a lot of people got off or something. I got on AK WL a week after it was listed. Got a conversion on 10/05. Canceled due to a different Hood piece. Got on again, hoping for a longer wait, and it converted on 10/15. Did the same as the first, converted on 20th.

So if you really want it, get on the list now. :lol

Seems a lot of people got off or something. I got on AK WL a week after it was listed. Got a conversion on 10/05. Canceled due to a different Hood piece. Got on again, hoping for a longer wait, and it converted on 10/15. Did the same as the first, converted on 20th.

Lol good call bro :) I did the same with Jean but no second convert yet. Kind of happy anyways because I still can't decide on her. I converted and cancelled and got on the WL again.

I read that they allocated more of the EX to sideshow because of the high demand compared to what they were experiencing on their own website.

I read that they allocated more of the EX to sideshow because of the high demand compared to what they were experiencing on their own website.

Yeah, I would say it's a mix of that and the HUGE amount of reveals Prime 1 is doing. First and foremost, I'd think Prime 1 probably pushed over more of their EXs as Decoy said, so that Sideshow could fulfill some of their wait list. I'd think that before cancellations -- especially due to the huge NRD.

That said, I'm sure some may have backed out after seeing all that Prime 1 had coming. Once you see the grand picture and know some of your favourite heroes and villains are coming, there may be certain ones you'd rather hold out for! But I'd still think that Prime 1 handing over another hundred or so POs for EXs to Sideshow is the most likely explanation for the quick conversions!

Some updates being made on this piece from Prime 1...looks like they're adding the digital look from the game over just the solid blue mask look!

Most Recent:
12208640_921240207952324_1591253335035152211_n.jpg

In-game:
arkham-knight-136904.jpg

Previous Look:
Arkham-Knight-Polystone-Statue-0.jpg

Wow badasss! I was hoping they would do something like this! Looks great.

Is this a light up feature or will it be painted on? It'd be great if it was light up so you could choose which look. Or a completely new swap out head :)

Wow badasss! I was hoping they would do something like this! Looks great.

Is this a light up feature or will it be painted on? It'd be great if it was light up so you could choose which look. Or a completely new swap out head :)

I doubt very much it would be a light up feature, only way they could really make it light up is a flexible O.L.E.D screen in the visor, which would cost too much money on their part.

I think the eyes light up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. I think they picked the best route, painting the HUD means it's always there, and those times you use the light up it will effectively give the impression that it's an operating HUD. Even if there was a way to engineer a light up HUD, it would mean you could see it only the few times you light up the statue. Not enough for the effort imho.

Why does some pics of this side by side with the two variants have different shades of blue for the pads? Does this come with 2 sets of pads for the arm and legs with one dark blue and one set very faded blue like in the pic prime 1 is showing with both together?

Why does some pics of this side by side with the two variants have different shades of blue for the pads? Does this come with 2 sets of pads for the arm and legs with one dark blue and one set very faded blue like in the pic prime 1 is showing with both together?

You seem to be the first and only to notice this. Do you have a side by side?

Only one more day to make my decision on the waitlist conversion on the EX. Tough decision. :gah:

They're making a redhood only one and a DLC redhood costume statue just do you know. I got this one on OP though. the Arkham Knight costume is too cool.

They're making a redhood only one and a DLC redhood costume statue just do you know. I got this one on OP though. the Arkham Knight costume is too cool.

While I slightly prefer the Red Hood statue that they're making over the EX parts on this statue, you just can't beat having the Arkham Knight and Red Hood in one. Plus, like you said, the Arkham Knight costume is too cool.

The recent tweaks at the Knight's helmet just make it even more of a winner. Switch out weapons + awesome switch out armor parts, can't really beat that. As a long time Jason fan, I wasn't expecting for him to play such a major role in one of the videogames, let alone having such a high quality statue out of it.

While I slightly prefer the Red Hood statue that they're making over the EX parts on this statue, you just can't beat having the Arkham Knight and Red Hood in one. Plus, like you said, the Arkham Knight costume is too cool.

I might pick up the redhood variant in addition. The DLC outfit with the actual red hood is really lame to me though. I wish they went with more of a Under the Red Hood vibe instead of what we got.

Back