Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On their facebook page they mention it's for the domestic market only atm, but I think HLJ and other resellers in Japan that export are a good way round that. I guess the good thing is that HLJ don't charge until it's in stock, so seems a safer way to pre-order.

I'm most curious as to how the production models will look, the Calibre TF's I wasn't very impressed with, too much plastic and not enough detail, but if they can get this faux-metallic finish out of the polystone/resin then that will be something, as in, it needs to end up looking like a statue and not a toy.

how much shipping costs mate?

Not yet quote by hlj.

BTW. Prime1studio replied me the whole piece weighs 40kg / 88 pounds. I wonder how much the shipping cost is.:slap:horror

Last edited:
Not yet quote by hlj.

BTW. Prime1studio replied me the whole piece weighs 40kg / 96 pounds. I wonder how much the shipping cost is.:slap:horror

HOLY CRAP! :panic: 96 lbs! No freakin way it weighs that much. If it does...that's too much. It would be very hard to move and display. I won't buy it if it weighs that much.

HOLY CRAP! :panic: 96 lbs! No freakin way it weighs that much. If it does...that's too much. It would be very hard to move and display. I won't buy it if it weighs that much.

I think is due Megatron is so massive... I dont think they can make the multiple parts empty inside from my point of view. pretty sure it will be heavy statue .. similar weight to the Predator Cinemaquette.

I've been trying to find a way to justify this to myself but it's all becoming a bit too much, too heavy, too expensive. Good luck to those that get it though.

I am not confident that everything will go well. So I just canceled the preorder with hlj.

Probably have to place it on the floor for display in such weigh.

The problem is, at 40kg your outside the 30kg maximum for parcel couriers and into the territory of freight shipping, so if it’s shipped as single 40kg piece, well you could end up paying in the thousands for shipping. It really would make sense for them to ship it in several pieces, say 3x13.3kg, but if this thing is being sold domestic only then suspect it's not a domestic issue so much so it will be one package, in which case, ouch for those getting it international.

Prime 1 studio:Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Close-up

prime1studio said:
221645_526617584051555_2108077695_n.jpg

59742_526617407384906_1509110016_n.jpg

24640_526617424051571_2112467326_n.jpg

562563_526617577384889_184422950_n.jpg

532308_526617400718240_1992697781_n.jpg
Thanks prime1studio for the pix.

Going off that pic in which someone is holding the arm this thing must be ginormous.

It's definitely very cool, frakkin expensive but cool.

Wish they would have started with Prime and i would be all over it.Yeah sure we have gotten 2 nice presentations of Prime from Sideshow and Calibre but i really don't want a Megatron that towers above prime.

Any info on their future plans?

Wish they would have started with Prime and i would be all over it.Yeah sure we have gotten 2 nice presentations of Prime from Sideshow and Calibre but i really don't want a Megatron that towers above prime.

Any info on their future plans?

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Prime1Studio

Guys should check they facebook page you can get small clues what they will do next. Also they are pretty kind and polite...reply all questions i asked for.
if you have any questions try to email them.

Back