Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You talking about this? Just a toy right? I was looking for Optimus.

RG_1-144_RX-78_GP01_JULY2013_BANDAI_2625M.jpg

So their Optimus is on its way, eh? I guess this will be the Optimus from Dark of the Moon? I only remember him having a shield in that film. Cool beans.

Is anyone interested in group-chartering a C-17 Globemaster to Japan?

Megs looks cool, but jeepers he looks big, that base takes some serious space.

wow congrats to everyone who ordered this. At $2000+Shipping It's way beyond my budget, the only way I can afford this one is if I win the lottery! I might save up and try for Optimus Prime when it comes out. Amazing detailing though.

wow congrats to everyone who ordered this. At $2000+Shipping It's way beyond my budget, the only way I can afford this one is if I win the lottery! I might save up and try for Optimus Prime when it comes out. Amazing detailing though.

Congrats to all getting this! but I'm still holding out for a less pricey one or a g1 version in the future. I'm in no rush anyways. 2000.00 plus I could get it but it's not worth it to me. I would feel like I'm wasting money. :lol but I do agree this is the best tf statue I've seen to date. :clap

I think you got the wrong idea about the price
if you check this site:

https://www.hlj.com/product/PRS35370/Sci

is around 1800$+shipping
I know is not so big different but is cheaper.

I can only hope they increase the edition size for op and offer it to simply toys / local distributor. Too high of a risk and expensive getting it from Japan.

In Facebook they mention pictures will be available next month. Looking forward to this.

When does Optimus have a shield in DotM? Final battle Optimus has swords in both arms vs Sentinel with a doublebladed sword in one arm and a shield in the other.

I think that shield belongs to Sentinel, you know where he basically owns Optimus before he gets shot in the back. Hmm I might be the only person here who actually enjoyed those Transformers flicks. :lol

Last edited:
I think you got the wrong idea about the price
if you check this site:

https://www.hlj.com/product/PRS35370/Sci

is around 1800$+shipping
I know is not so big different but is cheaper.

Yup, I saw it too, I was being over consevative, but $200 less doesn't make a lot of difference. :( It's a beautiful figure beyond words, but there's no guarantee of how the final production pieces would look, still unclear edition number, and i'm also concerned about the possibility of breakage during transport, and if that happens, would these guys have replacement parts? and not to mention the whopping customs duty they'll slap on it when it reaches home. I also think with it's 40+kg weight, it might need to be ground-shipped, that will also add somewhat to the final cost. Too many unknown variables atm.

Congrats to all getting this! but I'm still holding out for a less pricey one or a g1 version in the future. I'm in no rush anyways. 2000.00 plus I could get it but it's not worth it to me. I would feel like I'm wasting money. :lol but I do agree this is the best tf statue I've seen to date. :clap

Hey! Definitely one of the best bro. I know for sure, knowing you, you can easily get this one.. or even two! :)

It definitely beats anything out there atm with the detailing and the weathering they've done on Megatron. He really looks menacing.

Since it looks like they're going to make Optimus next, I hope they go for the DOTM version with battlehooks, Axe, Gun, Energon blades and Shield as accessories and with more movie accurate weathering and scratches like the way he did in the movie.

That's something that Calibre really could have done but didn't. In the end, it looks a bit like an over-sized Hasbro toy. Optimus isn't supposed to be all bright and shiny! He's supposed to be all grimed up, scratched and battered from countless battles with Megatron and others. They should have offered the gun at least.

I also hope they get the face and expressions right. Optimus has this really battle weary look in the movie and expression of sadness in his face. like someone who's seen more than his share of destruction and death and with Peter Cullen's voice, it just has personality. Maybe i'm reading too much into it, I dunno, but that's what I wanna see :)

That's something I would love to see with Prime1 Studio's next project.

If they deliver on at least a few of these, damn the price, i'm getting one :)

I can only hope they increase the edition size for op and offer it to simply toys / local distributor. Too high of a risk and expensive getting it from Japan.

In Facebook they mention pictures will be available next month. Looking forward to this.

:goodpost::exactly: At least 350 more!

When does Optimus have a shield in DotM? Final battle Optimus has swords in both arms vs Sentinel with a doublebladed sword in one arm and a shield in the other.

I think that shield belongs to Sentinel, you know where he basically owns Optimus before he gets shot in the back. Hmm I might be the only person here who actually enjoyed those Transformers flicks. :lol

Yup. that's Optimus's shield for sure. This is Sentinel's shield....

8736450699_a476c856d5_b.jpg

It would be awesome if these guys did Sentinel Prime. Leonard Nimoy was awesome lending his voice to him. Easily one of the coolest Autobots/Decepticons ever.

Yup, I saw it too, I was being over consevative, but $200 less doesn't make a lot of difference. :( It's a beautiful figure beyond words, but there's no guarantee of how the final production pieces would look, still unclear edition number, and i'm also concerned about the possibility of breakage during transport, and if that happens, would these guys have replacement parts? and not to mention the whopping customs duty they'll slap on it when it reaches home. I also think with it's 40+kg weight, it might need to be ground-shipped, that will also add somewhat to the final cost. Too many unknown variables atm.

I got many answered questions from them:
the edition number will be 150 for Japan only.
the weight is around 30Kg.
they will have replacement parts for any breakage.

I got the same answer from them , it is and will be sold in Japan only, which sucks, cause it is killer.

Back