Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13639628613.jpg

13639628618.jpg

13639628619.jpg

136396294413.jpg

136396294414.jpg

136396294416.jpg

136396294417.jpg

136396294418.jpg

136396294419.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the same company who made prime and bee? How tall was the SS prime?

This is from prime1studio a Japanese company

Optimus prime and bee are from Calibretoy Hong Kong company

So totally different also in there website another upcoming statue will be announcement with a autobot logo so we can guess?

I hope is Optimus

Looks amazing! Miles ahead of anything available in the market if the production piece is the same. But 2k is too rich for me. May get Optimus if they do one though.

I asked them that question on their FB page. They just said "soon"

I'll likely give them a shot and order to see what the quality is like. I'm very curious. Personally, I don't care much for Optimus. I'm the type of guy that always liked the bad guys in movies.

Chris

When is this available for order?

Does this company have a site?

Last edited:
I asked them that question on their FB page. They just said "soon"

I'll likely give them a shot and order to see what the quality is like. I'm very curious. Personally, I don't care much for Optimus. I'm the type of guy that always liked the bad guys in movies.

Chris

Same here bro. This looks amazing. It will be tough to pay 2K to an unknown(at least to me) company. Although if BBTS sell it, no worries.

I like it, but I will wait for a cheaper one made by whoever in the future. I can't buy this for that much. I'm sure we will see many more made of the same characters in the future.

I like it, but I will wait for a cheaper one made by whoever in the future. I can't buy this for that much. I'm sure we will see many more made of the same characters in the future.

This is the first Megatron I've seen and Revenge of the Fallen was released in 2009. I hope you're right CBG and more Megatron statues are made...but I wouldn't count on it. You never know...

This is the first Megatron I've seen and Revenge of the Fallen was released in 2009. I hope you're right CBG and more Megatron statues are made...but I wouldn't count on it. You never know...

I doubt we can see another Megatron in the future. We have to wait quite long to see this statue happen.

Sometimes the good thing about a new company trying to establish itself is that they usually will try to do everything to prove themselves to get a foothold in the industry. Since this is their first piece that will make or break them, the quality on these should match closely what we're seeing in the proto.

Chris

Sometimes the good thing about a new company trying to establish itself is that they usually will try to do everything to prove themselves to get a foothold in the industry. Since this is their first piece that will make or break them, the quality on these should match closely what we're seeing in the proto.

Chris

agreed. i expect at least better quality than sideshow.

Back