Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These will be too rich for my blood. Gonna have to go with NECA's version. If Sideshow can offer a decent payment plan for these though...

These will be too rich for my blood. Gonna have to go with NECA's version. If Sideshow can offer a decent payment plan for these though...

k4xMk7Rz1R-8.png

Oooooooooo I think I got a badly drawn nibble gang!! We just have to reel mahler in now :)

Kira: Thanks for all the great feedback we had during the event. We are very happy with the overall look for the TMNT 90's statues, but we agree that some points could be better. It doesn't mean that we will change everything you pointed, but here's a preview of the new head for Leonardo. We improved the likeness and we hope you guys will like it ^^.

**It's important to make clear that there are different masks used in the movie, so it will look different depending on the image. We are trying to follow the likeness from the movie, but also to improve it a little, making the turtles more alive.

12719341_1053493861359867_1197940462641048936_o.jpg

Kira: Thanks for all the great feedback we had during the event. We are very happy with the overall look for the TMNT 90's statues, but we agree that some points could be better. It doesn't mean that we will change everything you pointed, but here's a preview of the new head for Leonardo. We improved the likeness and we hope you guys will like it ^^.

**It's important to make clear that there are different masks used in the movie, so it will look different depending on the image. We are trying to follow the likeness from the movie, but also to improve it a little, making the turtles more alive.

12719341_1053493861359867_1197940462641048936_o.jpg

Perfect! Im glad they listened. Here is the head sculpt they had shown. The eyes and the slight frown didnt really fit with the rest of the turtles expressions... If I could have changed 1 thing it would be this, so im Happy :)

Now I'm just praying these are affordable Prime 1... I think almost everybody except for the odd person will be getting all 4 or nothing. So price will be a huge factor since its x Times 4.

Don't believe price has been revealed yet but it is estimated at I'd say $650-750 each.

The bay turtles are 699 and these are not as detailed so I would say 650 is way too high.
Taking into account most collectors would like to get all 4, I am hoping for 400-500 which is reasonable considering this is a worldwide license.

The bay turtles are 699 and these are not as detailed so I would say 650 is way too high.
Taking into account most collectors would like to get all 4, I am hoping for 400-500 which is reasonable considering this is a worldwide license.

You may be right, but I stand by my assumption. If the company is going to charge that much for Bay turtles for the same size product, I'd be surprised if they charged hundreds less for what are arguably the more fan favorited set of turtles.

You may be right, but I stand by my assumption. If the company is going to charge that much for Bay turtles for the same size product, I'd be surprised if they charged hundreds less for what are arguably the more fan favorited set of turtles.

I think at the end of the day I hope your assumption is incorrect but it wouldn't shock me if you are correct.
This is one awesome set to own. :)

I hope u guys r correct, but giving how much they are charging for the steeljaw & the bust line, I wouldn't be surprised if the turtles prices in the 600-700$ range.

gh7889jhkjjk.jpg

Michael Bay Splinter from the same line was overall way less complex than the turtles and ended up less than $500. Thats my hope :pray: My fear is that your right. These are the Turtles, not Splinter- and a very popular version. Also, Sideshow conditioning me to expect a $50-100 dollar price hike every new statue release doesn't help my confidence any :thud:

Nice improvement on Leo's face sculpt, no word on Ralphs grimace? Haha

Really hoping it's around $600, but definitely in for all 4 ><;

Leo's new headsculp is superb!!! :clap

Well done Prime 1

Edit: I wonder if they will make Mikey's chucks screen accurate too :pray:

Back