Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and Vanilla Ice :lecture

giphy.gif

It's hard to say no to getting these, but the statue market is so damn pricey. Though there are a bunch of statues I've wanted over the years that now are hard to find and are even more expensive, ala Mumm-Ra PF.

Just hope SS gives ample warning time for when the first PO goes up and that all 4 turtle PO's don't go up at the same time.

Just hope SS gives ample warning time for when the first PO goes up and that all 4 turtle PO's don't go up at the same time.

I highly doubt they will go up at the same time (Like the Bay turtles). Sideshow usually put Prime 1 stuff up for PO after a week or two from the official preview.

Oh man I can’t get enough TMNT.

I have all 4 regular versions of the original sideshow set, all 4 of Michael Bay’s Prime 1 Studio (including Splinter), and I will have these guys! 3 full sets of all the variations these guys came in :*). I can’t wait!!!!!

Turtle Power!

:gah: :cuckoo: :hi5: :horror

Oh man I can’t get enough TMNT.

I have all 4 regular versions of the original sideshow set, all 4 of Michael Bay’s Prime 1 Studio (including Splinter), and I will have these guys! 3 full sets of all the variations these guys came in :*). I can’t wait!!!!!

Turtle Power!

:gah: :cuckoo: :hi5: :horror

I'd love to see all sets photographed together lol

Oh you'll be tired of me by the end of this thread I'm sure :lol I just can't contain my happiness :yess::yess: and that's just me getting ONE of these imagine if I was in for the set :thud: :explode:

Oh you'll be tired of me by the end of this thread I'm sure :lol I just can't contain my happiness :yess::yess: and that's just me getting ONE of these imagine if I was in for the set :thud: :explode:

No worries - your excitement combined with something I'm also excited about (though, unfortunately, not putting any dollars towards) combined with well-chosen gifs from TMNT (and the occasional dip into II) should continue to be entertaining for a while.

Attempt to attain Mikey take 1!!!

giphy.gif

Really, really hoping I can get him CB.

Edit: Is Donnie chattin up some chick in the background?!? Hi Three if that was the case :lol

Back