Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who love 1/4 but can't afford these.....

TF-2016-NECA-Large-Scale-017.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...167083-neca-1-4-scale-tmnt-1990s-turtles.html

Man, that's so well done, they'd probably blend right in to the 1/4 scale statues. That's amazing.

I saw these too and they aren't bad at all. Personally, although I do have action figures, I feel that draw towards statues because I don't ever touch any of the action figures after I've already posed them once.

As great as these are I probably won't touch them after the first time and just enjoy looking at them. That's probably also me trying to justify getting the prime 1 set haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Donnie looks pretty great but I am similar to Aphotic. I like figures but I don't like to pose them much as I don't like handling them hence my interest in statues. I prefer one highly detailed statue to four (albeit) excellent figures. So cool that these guys are finally getting some love.

Since Cokebabies mentioned it I am curious what everyone is in for, the set, one or two or three of them and if so who?

I'm going to try to sneak the full set in :D

Might pass on other characters though, but that might change when I see them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez, everybody's getting the set (which is brilliant!) looks like I'll be spoiling someone's set by just buying one :lol

Gotta be quick on that order button Ink! Cos I'm gettin that Mikey not matter who's infront of me :monkey3

giphy.gif

:lol

Yeah MM you'll get no argument from me. Best April we've had so far. Looking forward to her cameo in the new film but in all honesty I don't wanna talk new turtles whatsoever :lol

Back