Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugh.........

giphy.gif

Is that a legit new headsculpt from Prime 1 or just a mock-up? If so I have to say I'm not crazy about three turtles with the same closed mouth smile. I wish there was a bit more variation.

Same here. Never have and never will watch the Michael Bay Ninja Turtles. Looks horrible.

lol, know what you mean man. I haven't even watched 2014 yet... couldn't bring myself to. They looked more like Teenage Mutant Ninja Trolls to me.

95ba3220-98b2-0131-80d7-1a06c44b7f2f.png

latest

Same here. Never have and never will watch the Michael Bay Ninja Turtles. Looks horrible.

and it really is that bad "in my opinion". I bought the Blu-Ray and have watched it 3 times because I just couldn't believe I couldn't find any redeaming qualities. ME! I couldn't find anything. Hell there are even some things I like in TMNT 3 for goodness sake.

They just got too much wrong with this film. Even though they felt like brothers EVERYthing else was crap. Splinter is essential to making it work. First of all they gave him souless eyes so there is absolutely no connect with him. When the boys get back late after meeting April they sneak into the lair trying not to get caught (a moment I thought I was going to enjoy) Of course they do but rather than Splinter giving them a stern talking to and straight to training as punishment he slaps the snot out of them! I was like :horror NO Father does that to their sons.

Rather than training as their punishment they are placed in the dumbest extreme balancing positions you can think of and he coerces the information from Michaelangelo using pizza. I'm sorry but you're telling me Leo (who lives by the bushido code of honour would not have told his Master what they had just been up to. Sorry I'm stopping now, I'm just scratching the surface of some serious angst I have with this film :lol

Oh yeah and THIS!!!

2_by_sayumi_san_tmnt_yaoi-d7waj7f.gif

**** OFF!!!! They're supposed to be goddamn NINJA'S :gah:

and it really is that bad "in my opinion". I bought the Blu-Ray and have watched it 3 times because I just couldn't believe I couldn't find any redeaming qualities. ME! I couldn't find anything. Hell there are even some things I like in TMNT 3 for goodness sake.

:monkey3
Megan+Fox+Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+Films+1TZFSq1eKWLl.jpg

Holy crap is Mikey deflecting bullets??? what technique is that!? :lol

:monkey3
Megan+Fox+Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+Films+1TZFSq1eKWLl.jpg

Holy crap is Mikey deflecting bullets??? what technique is that!? :lol

Yeah I know, eye candy but she was just as stupid and I'm not even gonna start on Vernon :slap

That's Raph hulkin out after discovering their shells are bullet proof. In a feat of strength he pops embedded bullets off his chest :lol Did I just write that?? Someone got paid to write that????!!...............ugh

Ondi, I'm with you on this 100%, brother! It was awful on all fronts: ugly designs, crappy story, and a generally poor execution of the turtles and their most defining qualities. I have the bluray but haven't touched it. Guess I bought it for the pack-in Raphael statue, my one and only collectible from that movie.

Yesssss...........

Ex comes with bent golf club :lol

I'll never call golf a dull game again

"After further review, we are very happy to announce the last improvement of TMNT 90's.
Thank you all for your feedback and enjoy :)!"
73244d6c3a38b66d2dff25bb5ebac147.jpg

Back