Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"After further review, we are very happy to announce the last improvement of TMNT 90's.
Thank you all for your feedback and enjoy :)!"
73244d6c3a38b66d2dff25bb5ebac147.jpg

I cant really notice a difference... maybe slightly less of a smirk and more of a smile now?

Sideshow could learn something from Prime 1 here. Listening to customer feedback and making changes for the better.

"After further review, we are very happy to announce the last improvement of TMNT 90's.
Thank you all for your feedback and enjoy :)!"
73244d6c3a38b66d2dff25bb5ebac147.jpg

donatello-michalangeo.jpg

mmmmmmm I'm still not feeling this at all......

donnie__tmnt_1990_by_gamerashley.jpg

For me there is something off with the lower jaw. Need to look at it a bit more. He needs a bit more of a beak too it doesn't come out anywhere near enough.

No idea, just guesses at the moment. Not sure I'd expect anything soon as they are still putting the finishing touches on these guys

mmmmmmm I'm still not feeling this at all......

For me there is something off with the lower jaw. Need to look at it a bit more. He needs a bit more of a beak too it doesn't come out anywhere near enough.

Agreed. There's too much....chin? It should slope at a sharper angle towards his neck.

^ haha

I think I actually have trading cards like that laying around someplace from back in the days... wonder if they are worth anything now

Me too, I really wish I knew where I put them though and somehow I doubt they are worth anything. I'm never that lucky :lol

Me too, I really wish I knew where I put them though and somehow I doubt they are worth anything. I'm never that lucky :lol

I did a quick look on ebay, ya they are worth nothing they prob made millions of these. haha

was hoping I could trade em in for some prime 1 Turtles funds lol... Really hope they release a price point soon so I know if I can afford the crazy amount 4 turtles will run me.

in other news, i just saw the new turtles trailer... wow

i still cant find any vids of these statues, why Japan, why? :mad: :pfft:

Are there typically any exclusives for the Prime 1 line(s)?

Just wondering if these TMNT preorders would need to be placed through SSC (or another distributor) for any type of exclusive accessory or headsculpt.

Almost wish I had not stumbled upon this thread. Until this morning, I only knew about 1:4 NECA TMNT line and was pretty content on spending $99 each... now it's looking more like $500-700 if I want the more premium Prime 1 statues.

Hard to pass up on TMNT 90's collectibles that looks this good... Debating whether to get Prime 1, NECA or crossing my fingers that someone will make a space saving 1:6 line. Decisions. Decisions.

Back