Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from Kelvin Kole regarding the change:
Hi guys sorry to say this but I have been informed that the turtles are already final. Paint job wise they will look into that. The sculptors behind the turtles just want to assure you guys that they are also big fans of the classic and had put in a lot of effort and time into making them. Same as us these are their childhood favorites. At the end they are satisfied with their result before releasing them out for display in Wonderfest. Out of thousands of expression or look or pose available, they have decided on one most suited for the character, the pose and the look that they are going for. They really hope that you will enjoy them as much as they have enjoyed sculpting them. Maybe it is my fault as the camera angle I chose or the lighting I used made the sculpt looks different. Notice the same for bvs batman and superman also. When u see the real thing, it looks diff from the photos.

SON OF A BITCHHHH. The figures I have wanted more than any other character, but they are in 1/4. Maybe this means we'll see another company make them in 1/6

Hi guys sorry to say this but I have been informed that the turtles are already final. Paint job wise they will look into that. The sculptors behind the turtles just want to assure you guys that they are also big fans of the classic and had put in a lot of effort and time into making them. Same as us these are their childhood favorites. At the end they are satisfied with their result before releasing them out for display in Wonderfest. Out of thousands of expression or look or pose available, they have decided on one most suited for the character, the pose and the look that they are going for. They really hope that you will enjoy them as much as they have enjoyed sculpting them. Maybe it is my fault as the camera angle I chose or the lighting I used made the sculpt looks different. Notice the same for bvs batman and superman also. When u see the real thing, it looks diff from the photos.

And....I'm still in for all 4 regardless lol. This set is too rare and too special to just pass up as a TMNT Fan from any era.

The level of detail and complexity of these is not anywhere near the Bay turtles. These shouldn't be over $500, and in fact, should be cheaper....unless the bases, which appear to take up a lot of real estate push the price up.

I think they should be a lot smaller than the Bay turtles also. In the 1990 movie they looked around 5'5" height so coming in 1/4 scale they shouldn't be to big compared with the Bay ones

I just wish they add the scar under Raphael's eye.Looks a little to clean

And....I'm still in for all 4 regardless lol. This set is too rare and too special to just pass up as a TMNT Fan from any era.

same here, cant wait to add them to my current display [emoji16]
ff94b2509d1ecab2d2e5842888772a1b.jpg

I don't understand the concern, I think if they can use a lighter green around Leo's eyes so he looks a little less brooding and gritty he'll be perfect. Raph and Mikey are pretty spot on for me. Donnie is the weekest IMO. Generally I think the pose didn't really capture the essence of the movie.

Something like this would have been great.......

latest

TMNT-movie-2-fix.jpg

4151953-training9.jpg

He just seems a little too casual when everyone else is amping up for a fight. Just my 10c.

I'll pick these up, not fully sold on the heads and would prefer 1/6 but it's some of the first (good) 1990s turtles stuff to come out

They look great. A little iffy about some of the eyes on them, but they're still good renditions of the 1990 film.

I can't get over how awesome Mikey looks. he's gonna have to be the centerpiece of my living room.

Not gonna lie, I got a big ol' goofy grin on my face when I saw these. I love how they even captured (thankfully, subtley) the spacing under the masks where the actors would see.

Mikey is PERFECT. The others depend on the angle I find.

I'm wondering what the circumference is on the four of them together... may be even a little big for my PAX. Time to get creative lol

DAMN.... Now THAT is the Turtles I love. SO SO cool.

The price is too far off the charts on what I could afford for all 4, but BRAVO, Prime 1. These are perfection.

I was on the fence with a few Sideshow pieces, but these knocked me off. My loyalty is to TMNT above all else, so these are priority #1.

Back