Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook!

Hi guys
One important information that i forgot to mention yesterday is that all the statues displayed yesterday are directly from the factory that is going to be manufacturing the items. So the quality u see is what you will get.

Note: I think Kevin said they can still tweak the statues if needed.

Pass on this. The SS com Tmnt somehow looks better for me

Are the Bay-Turtles 1/4 scale or larger? Their costumes were much more detailed and complex than these so I'm hoping for a bit lower price. I want them all but if they come in above $500 I will probably just be getting Raph.

Crap the bay turtles are 26" maybe 1/4 over $700 each I thought they were larger to justify the price. So these guys may be like 6-700 each ouch. I gotta find a way lol.

Are the Bay-Turtles 1/4 scale or larger? Their costumes were much more detailed and complex than these so I'm hoping for a bit lower price. I want them all but if they come in above $500 I will probably just be getting Raph.

yeah Im thinking its the costume complexity. Their Splinter from the same line is almost $300 cheaper.

I had no idea these were being made! Wow, I've never ordered a Prime 1 statue, but these are a must.

The level of detail and complexity of these is not anywhere near the Bay turtles. These shouldn't be over $500, and in fact, should be cheaper....unless the bases, which appear to take up a lot of real estate push the price up.

The level of detail and complexity of these is not anywhere near the Bay turtles. These shouldn't be over $500, and in fact, should be cheaper....unless the bases, which appear to take up a lot of real estate push the price up.

Agree completely, up and till recently Sideshow PF's were 400 dollars. Why cant these be in that ballpark.
Increase ES if needs be. Rarther have people buying more characters then outpricing the collecting public.
There are 4 turtles, Splinter, April, Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady.
Hopefully collecting can stay affordable and fun.

Agree completely, up and till recently Sideshow PF's were 400 dollars. Why cant these be in that ballpark.
Increase ES if needs be. Rarther have people buying more characters then outpricing the collecting public.
There are 4 turtles, Splinter, April, Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady.
Hopefully collecting can stay affordable and fun.

SSC's PF's are slowly approaching the $500 mark, and they are usually uglier looking than anything Prime1 has/will ever do. These will be expensive, but at least you know you are buying quality.

I guess that's a good way of justifying it.

These are an easy day one order for me as long as they don't go crazy with the price. There's no reason for these to even be $500 ea. Really hoping for around $450 but we will see.

I have had time to absorb these in,

2014-01-1906_58_20-WindowsMediaPlayer.jpg

..............sleep...

2014-01-1906_41_18-WindowsMediaPlayer.jpg

and then think a little further.....

animation6.gif

2014-01-1908_05_20-WindowsMediaPlayer.jpg

animation3.gif

........STILL EXCITED!!

SSC's PF's are slowly approaching the $500 mark, and they are usually uglier looking than anything Prime1 has/will ever do. These will be expensive, but at least you know you are buying quality.

I guess that's a good way of justifying it.

i think you mean the $600 mark :lecture

Lmao I love it. I must have these. They are #1 priority hopefully a 2017 priority lol.

I may not be able to afford these even though I've waited my entire collecting life for them but I'm going to enjoy the **** out of this thread. This is like home for me :lol

Back