Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cuter n less steroid version as to Bay Tmnt

So cool!

fQkbWva.jpg

I was stoked until I saw they were Prime 1. Probably too rich for my blood. :( Still holding out hope that HT can get a set of these out at some point.

Doubt I can afford them all, but I'll settle for Mikey! My childhood demands it!

I think all look great except for Leo, the movie used real actors as well as animatronics, so the look changes slightly from scene to other.

I would get these in a heartbeat but they cost a ton. Prime 1 has so much cool **** but the prices lol

They look awesome. I really hope P1 can reasonably price these as im sure many collectors would love to get all 4.

oh man i want these bad. price may not be tooooo painful if released far apart... maybe just wishful thinking :toilet_cl

can't wait to get all of these. i just really really hope they fix those damn nunchucks. if not, i can do it myself. I'm more concerned with the dumpy & doofy looks on Leo and Raph.

but damn, what a set to have at the house.

hard to tell unless you zoom but Raph is showing both rows of teeth. I think they're blending together in some of the pics, making it look like he only has the top row and giving him that derpy look. I think Leo looks mostly fine, he was the serious one.

I am in for all 4. I think the price will be very reasonable, especially considering what SS charges these days...

Back