Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They nailed Mike. The others they got like 75% of.

That's what I think. The faces of the others (most noticeably Don and Leo) look a bit 'off' to me. Regardless, the more flaws I can find the better. There's no way I could afford all 4 of these. :lol

I'm thinking they'll be more around the $500-600 Range. Either way, I'm buying the whole set and pairing them up with the Bebop and Rocksteady movie statues coming soon.

Wonder Fest. 2016 Winter: Turtles e Transformers allo stand Prime 1 Studio – itakon.it

Tons of Great photos in this link!

wonder-festival-2016-winter-prime1studio-107.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-prime1studio-105.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-prime1studio-108.jpg

I'm thinking they'll be more around the $500-600 Range. Either way, I'm buying the whole set and pairing them up with the Bebop and Rocksteady movie statues coming soon.

thinking your right, hopin for under 500 like Splinter. They look amazing but theres a lot less to them than the 2014 movie turtles.

OMG!!!!! 90's Movie Turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic::panic:

animation3.gif

i love that they put the other nunchuck hanging on the ladder rung.

2014-01-1907_22_01-WindowsMediaPlayer.jpg

I know right! I seriously squealed a little when I noticed that too :lol

These look amazing. I tend to agree Mikey looks the best but still these are freaking awesome. Would buy if I could.

animation5.gif

COWABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!

Must.......stop....................looking at........images.....arrrrrrrrgh but that Shredder face plate though!!! So good, damn you Prime1
animation1.gif

Theses guys will turn non statue collectors to statue collectors lol. My buddy who only collects 1/6, hates me now when I show him these pics LMAO!

I think they defiantly need to be under $500 if I plan to get all 4... $499 each is what Im hoping for cause I cant go much higher than that :(

Man. Just wow. Love that they are making these. Hope they tweak Leo's face as it seems a little off. Beak seems a little too big. I see that Raphael has upper and lower rows of teeth showing, just hard to make out in the pictures. Hope these guys are affordable. I also like the way they fit together.

I hope they will be at 500$ range but I highly doubt it. They are selling two steeljaws (without a base) for 300$.

Back