Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20525288_1882040745394974_2713779157577832605_n.jpg

20476545_1882040542061661_668040690482414139_n.jpg
Thanks Shoo for all the awesome pics.

This piece blows my mind.. It is absolutely beautiful - & massive. (I have no idea how you would display this).

Agree! This statue is a beast. I wonder when we'll see the preorder and the price (maybe around the Justice League movie in November?).

she's up on Prime 1..

Attachments

• aWW5.jpg
    aWW5.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 130
  • aWW2.jpg
    aWW2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 131
  • aWW3.jpg
    aWW3.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 130
  • aWW4.jpg
    aWW4.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 130
You could buy seven PF's for that price. Seven! Insane. Hope you all with the income to purchase it enjoy it.

Is that the actual price?!

EDIT: Nevermind. Confirmed via Prime1 Japan website.

Only 500 pieces worldwide. 54 inches, (H) 138cm x (W) 75.5cm x (D) 64cm.

HOLY CRAP IT'S EXPENSIVE. Never thought my $2k guess was far-fetched :lol

Yeah. Never thought it was going to be $2k. Hoped it would be, but thought it would be somewhere between $2500 to $3K

Whaaat..ooooh ok..

So this one or three regular 1/3 Prime one pcs?

Looking at it that way, makes it even easier for me to even think about getting this. 1 magnificent piece, or 3 good to great pieces. But overall I think the sheer presence makes it a piece worth having......barring the cost of course..... hey it's cheaper then the 2 half scales I recently got ...... though it's more like 4x 1/3 pieces. I wish it was only 3 times the regular.

The portrait is amazing, but the price is perplexing.

I agree, the portrait is far more impressive in these photos, then the earlier ones from the show.

I'm glad I'm priced out on this one. I wouldn't have known where to put it.

I think this is going to be a major factor for a lot of collectors. Even those with enough discretionary funds to spare.

Going to be hard to move 500 of these at $3600 lol

It may be slow, but I don't doubt that Prime 1 will be able to sell them all. It's one of the most dynamic Marvel/DC movie related pieces that I've ever seen in any scale.

You could buy seven PF's for that price. Seven! Insane. Hope you all with the income to purchase it enjoy it.

It'll probably take up about the same amount of real estate as 7 PF's. I wouldn't mind trading 7 of my PF's to get this into my collection.

It may be slow, but I don't doubt that Prime 1 will be able to sell them all. It's one of the most dynamic Marvel/DC movie related pieces that I've ever seen in any scale.

Agreed. While even some who can afford this have already stated that they won't buy it as they find the price too high, I believe that there are enough collectors out there with a lot of spare money and space who wouldn't want to miss out on this very limited, very well-sculpted piece representing a well-received debut movie of an iconic character..

It'll probably take up about the same amount of real estate as 7 PF's. I wouldn't mind trading 7 of my PF's to get this into my collection.

Seven roughly 20 inch tall statues versus one 54 inch tall statue? Variety is the spice of life. I would personally rather have a variety of really nice sized statues than one single statue. If someone can afford this, by all means. I know if I had the funds to dump that much into one statue, I certainly would. It's an amazing piece.

Seven roughly 20 inch tall statues versus one 54 inch tall statue? Variety is the spice of life. I would personally rather have a variety of really nice sized statues than one single statue. If someone can afford this, by all means. I know if I had the funds to dump that much into one statue, I certainly would. It's an amazing piece.

"Personally" is the operative word here. Some would rather have what is for them one ultimate grail piece than 7 they could care less for. I sold 2 old PFs and a couple of my 1/6 figures to pay for the 1/3 Miller Batman and for me it's worth it :)

500 edition size ensures cheap after market prices. wait and save a lot of $$.

at the very least you will get 15% off from SS down the road, just like many of the other prime1 pieces.

Might sell 200 easily but beyond that it's priced out of 99% of collectors. Yes hope for a huge discount somewhere down the line- it is spectacular

Back