Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best statue of the show for me (at least from the pictures). May be an order (although the cost may mean it might be my last statue ever).

I think this looks amazing, but doesn't anyone thing she's got a bit of the old chameleon eyes going on in this? Or maybe it's just me but she's staring in two different directions.

I think this looks amazing, but doesn't anyone thing she's got a bit of the old chameleon eyes going on in this? Or maybe it's just me but she's staring in two different directions.

Yeah, I also noticed the eyes. I personally didn't find it a big deal as this could have been a rushed model (considering how good it looks overall) for the show.

wonderwomansize.jpg

Using Adobe Illustrator and a straight on image taken at Wonderfest + the exact measurements we already know for the 1:2 scale and 1:3 Training costume I was able to determine an approx height for the Wonder Woman on Horse 134cm / 52.75 inches. An approx width which might be more off due to the angle is 72cm / 28.34 inches. In case anyone wanted a close ball park figure.

Price is going to be insane on this thing considering it is bigger in all ways possible compared to the 1/2 scale which is already over $2K. Since the 1/2 WW came out I wanted it but the face sculpt has been a nagging issue that I don't think will be fixed when everything is said and done however now that this beast has come out I definitely can't get both and has to be one or the other and the presence on this thing is on another level compared to the 1/2 museum pose.

Umm I'm thinking you're confusing the use of the word scale.

If the WW figure on the horse is smaller then 1/6 scale, then that becomes the scale of the overall statue. The actual height of the statue may be similar to the height of a small 1/4 scale statue, but that in itself does not indicate scale.

Scale is scale.

It's sort of like how some people say the Prime 1 Transformer pieces are 1/4 scale even though that's totally wrong as it would be something closer to 1/30 scale (guess).

If Diana is near 1/4th scale or slightly smaller, then the horse, by nature, would also be the same scale.

Everytime I see such big statues I'd like to see some Ikea Besta, Stuva or Pax next to the Statues, so that I can see if it fits [emoji1]

Everytime I see such big statues I'd like to see some Ikea Besta, Stuva or Pax next to the Statues, so that I can see if it fits [emoji1]

Yeah, that would be useful.....

But I might be guessing, but I think the Stuva and Besta cabinets are out, for this monster of a piece.

Holy co... horse! This is so amazing... but so big :|

The dynamic pose makes it so much better than the 1:2 scale version. But the price will probably not be reasonable, even if I could afford it...

The pricing on this seems reminiscent of the conversations around the XM Sentinel diorama which we all knew was going to be gigantic (and yes contain more than one character) but this thing is huge and probably going to cost way more than a 1/2 scale statue especially considering everything else (ie. not just a museum pose, plain base, etc.)

The pricing on this seems reminiscent of the conversations around the XM Sentinel diorama which we all knew was going to be gigantic (and yes contain more than one character) but this thing is huge and probably going to cost way more than a 1/2 scale statue especially considering everything else (ie. not just a museum pose, plain base, etc.)

I would be surprised if it is much more than the 1:2.

As much as I like this statue I agree that price will be crazy for the size. I think I would go for the relatively normal 1/2 scale version if I had the choice.

Back