Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing, but extremely unnecessary. Isn't the point of doing the same character in multiple scales so more people can afford a certain character ? This is doing exactly the opposite. Will easily be more than the 1/2. I don't get it. Prime is great at competing with themselves.

It's not like Prime 1 can do this at 1/4 scale. So the best I would assume is 1/3.

But yeah given the size, whatever the price of this ends up being this is going to be hard to display for a lot of collectors.

I'm guessing it'll have a fairly low edition size. However it's certainly to be a centrepiece of anyone's collection.

Imo it's got significantly more presence then the 1/2 scale piece.

Unfortunately I'm probably going to limit myself to my selected Arkham pieces, SS Bats, WW Training, and whatever Justice League hero pieces they come out with.

Wow. That is just enormous and stunning. But boy oh boy is it impractical and too expensive at that size. Also, not sure about the hair on the horse with the sculpted hair on Diana. Probably should have had them both sculpted.

I'll just stick with my DC Diana on Horseback statue, which is stunning...and like 1/8th the price.

Why not? The DC Collectibles is 1/4 scale and it's stunning and massive for 1/4th scale, especially for $300.

I'm sorry the DC Collectible is not 1/4, it's most like a 1/6 scale. Horses are really big - an average 1/9 scale horse is 10 inches in height. This thing has to be enormous.

Amazing statue, winner of the show for me

And lol at the dc collectibles being quarter scale :slap

Looks amazing, but extremely unnecessary. Isn't the point of doing the same character in multiple scales so more people can afford a certain character ? This is doing exactly the opposite. Will easily be more than the 1/2. I don't get it. Prime is great at competing with themselves.

This entire hobby is unnecessary.

Wow. That is just enormous and stunning. But boy oh boy is it impractical and too expensive at that size. Also, not sure about the hair on the horse with the sculpted hair on Diana. Probably should have had them both sculpted.

I'll just stick with my DC Diana on Horseback statue, which is stunning...and like 1/8th the price.

I was honestly thinking about getting this piece when my local store was having their 20% off sale, but decided against it, as I didn't really care for how the base was done. But it was a close thing.

Why not? The DC Collectibles is 1/4 scale and it's stunning and massive for 1/4th scale, especially for $300.

:rotfl...... Massive for a 1/4 scale :slap Sorry.

I'm sorry the DC Collectible is not 1/4, it's most like a 1/6 scale. Horses are really big - an average 1/9 scale horse is 10 inches in height. This thing has to be enormous.

Amazing statue, winner of the show for me

And lol at the dc collectibles being quarter scale :slap

That one is more like 1/6, or smaller

From available photos of the DC Collectible pieces I believe the Wonder Woman on Horse is smaller then their own respective 1/6 scale statues from the same Wonder Woman movie. So I'll say it's about 1/6.5 scale or there abouts.

This entire hobby is unnecessary.

True.

Last edited:
From available photos of the DC Collectible pieces I believe the Wonder Woman on Horse is smaller then their own respective 1/6 scale statues from the same Wonder Woman movie. So I'll say it's about 1/5.5 scale or there abouts.

1/5.5 would make Wonder Woman bigger than 1/6.

Honestly? I think this thing is ****ing breathtaking. If I had the space and I could get any representation of Wonder Woman? Absolutely, no question, 100% this. Is it unnecessary? Maybe. Do I need a 1/3rd scale horse? No. Do I want a 1/3rd scale horse, though? Yes. Yes, I do. And Wonder Woman on it. And it looking magnificent as ***k.

I own it and it's definitely close to 1/4 scale. The Diana figure is maybe a hair smaller than the 1/6th DC statue.

Umm I'm thinking you're confusing the use of the word scale.

If the WW figure on the horse is smaller then 1/6 scale, then that becomes the scale of the overall statue. The actual height of the statue may be similar to the height of a small 1/4 scale statue, but that in itself does not indicate scale.

Scale is scale.

It's sort of like how some people say the Prime 1 Transformer pieces are 1/4 scale even though that's totally wrong as it would be something closer to 1/30 scale (guess).

Yeah this might be an end game piece for me as I slow down on collecting. Gonna go out with a bang, unless p1 decides to release a 1/3 scale tdk bale on batpod. Jesus thatd actually be possible now thanks to prime 1.

Back