Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think price will be around $1800, considering a normal 1/3 wonder woman is $900, add the bigger base and a horse, double the price, doubt it is more than that

You guys think this is special, now that they have the DKR Trilogy license wait till they do a 1/3 DKR on horse :)

This is simply awesome. If it is under the 2K mark ... I may pull the trigger and retire from the hobby going out with this piece. Everything about this piece is amazing ... The base, horse, and presence of WW goes unmatched. I have another round of $750.00 in rewards I have been saving for one final piece ... which very well may end up being this.

No idea on where I would display it though :rotfl

I also think this is 1/3 scale. If you took WW of the horse and stood her side by side standing up with the training statue it would be very close.

Well if you took a look a few pages back ... the scale was being discussed. I believe you were also apart of those discussions. I am not allowed to state my thoughts?

Ok.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we weren't actually talking about the Prime 1 piece, but rather the much smaller but more budget friendly DC Collectibles Wonder Woman on Horse. Given the thread we're in, I can understand where one would think we were querying the scale of the Prime 1 piece.

If it's too expensive just get this
a42ce5b8-a0aa-4d13-bf3a-308f21ddae55.jpg

Back