Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont collect horses, but I collect dragons, can I have a dragon instead? At this price I want 5 heads. They clearly messed up with the pricing, a big horse is worth 1000 bucks and thats it, not 2/3 or 3/4 of the statue. It's inverting, making the WW its base. I am all in for ambitious projects but there is not enough statue in there to justify. I understand and share the disappointment.

it's a huge piece though man. Nobody was making pieces like this 10 years ago. This might be the first piece Prime drops the ES on dramatically once they see the sales.

Who cares. You can't justify the pricing.

Well they do manage to sell those ECC type statues, and they can get pretty expensive too.

Imagine if they had created a similar statue, it probably would've been the same inflated price.

They just need to create a signature series line of pieces and set the expectation that these are not normal releases. They are super intricate, low es and expensive. Going forward it will help collectors set their expectation. Seems like lots of people thought they would be able to afford it but were disappointed when the price was announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered.

Kidding!

Come on! She's a beautiful piece. You must buy her.

For me it's not so much the price, but that I don't have the space to display her. Though I wish I had started collecting a year or so later, as there were many things I wasted my money on, and I at least would have more available space now.

This has turned into a real joke. The Horse mane hair is rediculous too. I have a feeling this one never makes it down the production line. I literally LOL'ed when I saw the price.

This hobby has just gotten so out of control, that I have unplugged from alot of the new stuff. I mean, I was wowed today when my box from BBTS showed up containing DST Dr. Strange, DST Old Man Logan, a Funko Pop, and DCD Katana. Total damage, about 200 bucks.

This has turned into a real joke. The Horse mane hair is rediculous too. I have a feeling this one never makes it down the production line. I literally LOL'ed when I saw the price.

This hobby has just gotten so out of control, that I have unplugged from alot of the new stuff. I mean, I was wowed today when my box from BBTS showed up containing DST Dr. Strange, DST Old Man Logan, a Funko Pop, and DCD Katana. Total damage, about 200 bucks.

Yes, I only have room for maybe 3-4 1/4 statues and I'm out (although I may switch up some over the years, the lack of space and these prices are getting crazy).

I have almost $1500.00 in Sideshow Dollars so this would run me around 2 grand if I decided to blow it all on this. Still a hard pill to swallow when a statue payment is more than your car payment.

As long as you're happy with what you're collecting thats all that matters in the end. I wish I felt I could collect DC Directs or Diamond Select pieces. They've definitely improved over the years.

Yes, I only have room for maybe 3-4 1/4 statues and I'm out (although I may switch up some over the years, the lack of space and these prices are getting crazy).

Space is the most limiting factor in this hobby. Soon I'll have to box up some of my pieces when the newer ones come down the line.

I have almost $1500.00 in Sideshow Dollars so this would run me around 2 grand if I decided to blow it all on this. Still a hard pill to swallow when a statue payment is more than your car payment.

I've read this a few times, but what kinda cars are people buying?

Back