Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice! the one I've been waiting to use all my RPs on! not really feeling the sculpt of the EX though. Something is really off. Looks a little constipated :lol

Yep' real nice... and they included Humans Mother Box as an accessory.

Attachments

• 26071579_2053572981523645_2134815354197639168_n.jpg
    26071579_2053572981523645_2134815354197639168_n.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Preview photos look nice but the actual thing doesn't look the same (pale skin color, suit not as vibrant) at least from the videos I've seen from the Japan convention.

Yep' real nice... and they included Humans Mother Box as an accessory.

Because the Mother Box is part of the regular it'll probably be the only one I'm getting.

Which is kind of odd to me. Why make the other two boxes Exclusives but make this part of the regular.

I wished it was the other way around with the additional headsculpt the regular and the box the Exclusive (like it us with the Flash and Aquaman).

This promo pics, makes it look like it maybe comes with three heads... at least at first until I realised two of the head pics are of the same head?

I think the portrait looks phenomenal!

I agree. I think it looks great. Though I personally prefer the 1/2 facesculpt over this one.

Preview photos look nice but the actual thing doesn't look the same (pale skin color, suit not as vibrant) at least from the videos I've seen from the Japan convention.

Maybe so. But lighting will affect any photos taken because if this is made like the 1/2 scale the translucent material of the facesculpt is never the same as it is in hand and because of the fabric costume and silver underbody the light can make the colours look slightly different in hand as well.

His skin surrounding his eyes should be red also not just his eyes. They could have done the ex a lot better.

His skin surrounding his eyes should be red also not just his eyes. They could have done the ex a lot better.

They're still working on it, according to the P1 Facebook group (such as deciding to include an LED feature.) This is another reason I don't understand why they solicit these pieces so early into the prototype stage, apart from wanting the sales near the movie release, of course.

They're still working on it, according to the P1 Facebook group (such as deciding to include an LED feature.) This is another reason I don't understand why they solicit these pieces so early into the prototype stage, apart from wanting the sales near the movie release, of course.

Truthfully I'm not sure I would want it as a light up feature. As there is always the risk of an eventual failure. Unless it was guaranteed that I could keep it on 24/7 for years (honestly I've had my 1:1 Mark 42 bust on for 10 hours a day since I got it, and it's surprisingly still alive).

As long as the piece is well lit, imo there's no need. Just look at the Ex head on the New 52 Supes. Imo it looks great, and from the pics taken it took me awhile to notice that it wasn't a light up.

Truthfully I'm not sure I would want it as a light up feature. As there is always the risk of an eventual failure. Unless it was guaranteed that I could keep it on 24/7 for years (honestly I've had my 1:1 Mark 42 bust on for 10 hours a day since I got it, and it's surprisingly still alive).

As long as the piece is well lit, imo there's no need. Just look at the Ex head on the New 52 Supes. Imo it looks great, and from the pics taken it took me awhile to notice that it wasn't a light up.

I hate activating light-ups and keeping track of batteries, but I like them aesthetically. You're right in that they could achieve as successful an effect with the paint app. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Up of PO on Prime 1 https://www.prime1studio.com/dcjl-superman-mmjl-06ex.html

Exclusive New
Justice League

Superman
EX Version
Museum Masterline

Limited Edition 350

$999.00

Est. Arrival: Apr. 2019 - Jun. 2019
International Delivery Restrictions

Details
Formats Museum Masterline
Series Justice League
Scale 1/3 Scale
Product Code MMJL-06EX
Product Size H:84.1cm W:42.7cm D:33.6cm
Material Polystone

Whoa!

That's cool.

Now to get or not to get.

(Buying the regular locally as per usual would be significantly cheaper)

Anyone else think he's a bit to bulky? I know Henry Cavill got ripped for the part but looking at pictures from MOS, he's legs were never that bulky and his waist was smaller also... Just looks a bit off to me...

Anyone else think he's a bit to bulky? I know Henry Cavill got ripped for the part but looking at pictures from MOS, he's legs were never that bulky and his waist was smaller also... Just looks a bit off to me...

Cavill was more lean in MoS. He gained a lot of mass for BvS and JL. Plus you have to remember the muscle suit underneath was made blockier for BvS and JL, where as in MoS, it was a very thin layer made from a cast of his body and actual muscle definition.

You and I are in the same boat every epic EX. Ex for us is not $50 more its around 3 to 400 more.

For me too here in Germany.
But some pieces deserve to be ex.

For example the new 52 line. I have to pay 200€ or US$250 extra.

I'm currently thinking about getting the Ex and just excepting the higher cost, as I'm already getting the Ultimate WW set. So that would mean getting 2 from Sideshow and 4 locally. Though I'm thinking about cancelling my Bats that I ordered locally and get it from Sideshow. So maybe 3 from Sideshow & 3 locally.

The math I did earlier for the difference between buying the REGULAR locally versus direct from Sideshow was $336 AUD (Based on my usual 10% discount from Popcultcha, currency conversion of 0.76 (now its 0.80) as I wanted a lower average, 10% VAT/GST, no additional custom duties, and delivery at $200 USD (which is the approx price for delivery of 1/3 and is likely to go up)).

So $336*0.76 + $50 USD Ex is approx:- $305 USD more to get the Ex from Sideshow as opposed to getting the Regular locally.

Back