Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Po'd $185 out the door after reward points. Superman and ue wonder woman locked down now i have to decide if i want to buy batman, flash or aquaman.

This EX will go fast i have no doubt about that only 350 ex heat vision head ya, it will be the next to hit waitlist. If you want it dont procrastinate

Last edited:
So do we think they will incorporate the light up feature or just go with paint for the ex heat vision

I asked this on the SF forum, but I'll ask it here, too. Supes and Wonder Woman are on similar bases, so why is she .55" taller?

It’s gotta be the shoes.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. She does have those wedged boots but I wouldn’t think they’d make her taller than Superman. Maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered. My first ever 1/3 scale piece. I just needed a Cavill Superman and this is the best representation IMO. I also jumped on the Wonder Woman waitlist. We'll see on that one.

I hope they don't do a light up feature since it'll probably look weird when it's not on. As long as the paint app is good then I'll be happy.

Maybe because of the pose. Supes is kinda in a walking forward motion bt idk.

Man why couldn't do a version of this in 1/4 scale. I would so order it. This is just too expensive and big of a scale for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

In your opinion do you guys feel this will be out of place with the Arkham 1/3 line? I want a Superman and was let down by the Jim Lee one. I don't own any movie pieces but this EX portrait is a selling point for me

I hope they don't do a light up feature since it'll probably look weird when it's not on. As long as the paint app is good then I'll be happy.

It has been confirmed by Kelvin Loke in the Facebook group that there will be no light up feature to this piece so that's good news. :) The paint enhancement that they have shown for the EX portrait is amazing...too bad they aren't using the new picture for their promo images.

So do we think they will incorporate the light up feature or just go with paint for the ex heat vision

I feel the same. I rather they keep the eyes as is, without a light up feature.

I think it's just asking for problems.

I'm impressed to see that many of you are picking up the whole line of Justice League pieces! Personally, I was only going to get Wonder Woman and, possibly, Superman. I think all the pieces released look pretty great thus far, however there are simply too many great pieces going up for pre-order this year so cuts had to be made. :(

I'm impressed to see that many of you are picking up the whole line of Justice League pieces! Personally, I was only going to get Wonder Woman and, possibly, Superman. I think all the pieces released look pretty great thus far, however there are simply too many great pieces going up for pre-order this year so cuts had to be made. :(
I probably won't be getting the Tactical suit though.

I primarily get movie pieces, with the odd comic or Arkham (I intend to get 6 in total from the Arkham line) piece thrown in.

I wanted the trinity, I would love to own the whole line ... but as you said ... we have a whole year to go with new stuff coming out.

Man why couldn't do a version of this in 1/4 scale. I would so order it. This is just too expensive and big of a scale for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Sideshow owns the 1/4 licenese

Looks great, but I myself don't like his walking motion pose, would've preferred more standing strong for this one.

Ssc will not give up the 1/4 scale license, not when they can get people to buy crappy quality statues at crazy prices given the quality. When people stop falling for thier tricks and stop buying the movie pfs, they will give it up but until then they will keep selling this overpriced crap to people that overlook this **** and dont care about being ripped off. If you could sell worthless rocks for $100 a pop, you probably wouldnt stop selling them either until people stopped buying them.

Price is high on these 1/3 statues but buying 1 of these is still way better value then buying 2 of sideshows crappy movie pfs. You spend practically the same amount except the 2 ssc ones are basically worthless, due to the crap quality. Good luck not taking big losses if you ever try to sell them, if they even sell that is, especially with all these better quality statues on the market

Last edited:
Back