Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24232210_10155839578004318_1937362358146454209_n.jpg

Well there's a tactical Bats there. Now which one should I get.....both!!

And it looks like most of us were right when we suggested a change of upper torso for Wonder Woman. I just hope it's not like the Arkham Bane situation were you had to buy two statues to get both options.

But what the hell is that in Wonder Woman?! On the hands on waist pose.

Head sculpt is off where is the cgi mustache? lol

These pieces are pretty amazing to be honest prime 1 does epic work.

Isn't the hair combed the wrong way? and the suit looks a little dark, almost the colour from BvS not Justice League. Otherwise, amazing detail that might tempt me to get my first Prime 1.

Superman looks great! I don't like how he's "walking" while everyone seems stationary in pose, wish he was standing in a power pose like the others but looks brilliant!

only hoping to see sideshows BvS/JL superman. not sure if they are still going to do that.

really looks good imo. also like the idea of putting a stache on it. make it more dreamy.

Prime1's delivered fully-sculpted statues that made even the most experienced collectors think that it was mixed-media, so I understand the doubts til Prime1 confirms the info. Personally, I think this is fabric. The sleeves by the armpits seem loose (making the armpits look lower), which I doubt would appear like such if fully-sculpted. Same with that seam right under the buckle/"belt".

Prime1's delivered fully-sculpted statues that made even the most experienced collectors think that it was mixed-media, so I understand the doubts til Prime1 confirms the info. Personally, I think this is fabric. The sleeves by the armpits seem loose (making the armpits look lower), which I doubt would appear like such if fully-sculpted. Same with that seam right under the buckle/"belt".

From the original teaser pic, if you zoomed in, I thought I could actually see the individual threads.

I'm wondering if there will be a laser eye switch out head. I think it looks amazing. I prefer the stern, powerful look to this over the 1:2

Back