Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I wonder if it's the same fabric material as the 1/2

What are your thoughts on the color? Did the blue look brighter in the film? This reminds me of the BvS darker color but who knows, it's always the filters. His actual suit in person looked similar to this, a touch brighter last I remember on set of BvS, but they play around with filters so much. Sculpt looks a lot better than 1/2 imo :clap

its not. There's a video that confirms all fabric like the 1:2

So I was right all a long about the pics showing that it had a fabric costume, cool. Except now I have no idea how I'm going to display this.

Honestly I was hoping it was sculpted, as I don't live in the best well insulated house, and get a bit too much dust.

I've currently got my half scale behind glass, as imo dusting that could damage the material over time.....

Oh well, got 2 years to plan.

What are your thoughts on the color? Did the blue look brighter in the film? This reminds me of the BvS darker color but who knows, it's always the filters. His actual suit in person looked similar to this, a touch brighter last I remember on set of BvS, but they play around with filters so much. Sculpt looks a lot better than 1/2 imo :clap

Personally I think the headsculpt is better on the 1/2 scale. Seems more alive to me as well.

With there being a seam at the waist, I wonder if he'll have a switch out upper body like the WW statue does.

Probably the best superman statue ever made for me

agreed! this will be my first P1 purchase. Glad I've stashed away my rewards. Now I just them to reveal their Reeve Superman and Keaton Bats and I'll be good

even if the blue is slightly off, no biggie. I'm just glad I waited and didn't impulse buy the 1:2 as most of my collection is 1:3

Probably the best superman statue ever made for me

double agreed

I’m debating on whether to buy this one or the 1/2 Scale. Which one do you guys think has a better head sculpt?

Where is the best place to buy these Prime 1 statues for UK collectors? I imagine the import charges are huge.

Having seen this in person. I also own the 1/2 version.

The 1/2 scale has a superior head. More detailed. Better likeness

I also prefer half scale pose. This 1/3 pose seemed akward to me.

Every other justice league statue pose was great but Superman's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m debating on whether to buy this one or the 1/2 Scale. Which one do you guys think has a better head sculpt?

As I think I may have already said in this thread, let me preface this by saying I've got the 1/2 scale and I will be ordering this 1/3 scale. Imo the headsculpt is better on the 1/2 scale as again imo i think the 1/2 looks more alive, with the 1/3 scale looking a bit more off. But it's still a great headsculpt! And I'm sure they'll fix the hair, and if not no biggie as it looks identical to the 1/2 scales hair which was accurate to BVS.

I prefer both the portrait and pose on this one.

That's the thing Daehtaem, as art is subjective everyone may have a different opinion. In the end go with your own personal likes and opinion, as it'll be going into you're collection, not someone else's.

I think I agree with all your points (though the Flash pose is still a bit iffy with me). For whatever reason to me the pose also looks a bit awkward/weird. I know it may be trying to present him walking towards his foe exuding power, but still....

The likeness and pose look better to me on the 1/3.

They said this one isn’t going to be released until 2019?

All of them are 2019, or at least they're expected then.

Guess you haven't been following any of the other threads for Prime 1 pieces.

But usually from preorder date to release is around 18 months.

I also prefer the likeness and pose of the 1:2 piece. I am still looking to get one to pair with my Bats, but if this had been better I might have considered it also.

The likeness and pose look better to me on the 1/3.

I would think this would have a COH too, so that should sweeten the deal even more.

They said this one isn’t going to be released until 2019?

just look how many items they have up for PO. They simply can't keep up. It's not good for the collectors, but great for them. They are getting thousands of $ for items not due for years.

This looks incredible but I kinda wish they had him in a flying/floating pose.

Back