Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold mine.
-The head is not in proportion to the upper part of the body, it is too small.
-Arms and lats muscle are deformed and ugly to see.
-The costume has a flat color, it is not as bright as the prototype or like the 1:2 version.
-Bad pose.

This piece sucks, But if you're satisfied I'm happy, It's the most important thing.
I tried to like it, I liked the sculpture, but every time I looked at it I see d all these imperfections and I decided to sell it.

The only thing i dont like is how long the cape is but i only display him with the ex head so the pose doesnt look as bad too me (at least the upper half, the walking step is what it is) I admit its a strange pose for him to be in esp if you have the regualr head but the ex head matches his pose much better like he is pissed off and is is about to shoot his heat vision. I have no issues with that look, sure if it was fully sculpted costume id proabably like it better too maybe we will get one from queen studios. I dont seem to have the armpit issue or the problem with the neck glue on mine (yet knock on wood)- there is a spec of glue residue though but you can only see it when you get super super close and have to look for it. Its one problem with mix media statues the ****ing fabric needs to be glued in places. In terms of the costume color, i cannot complain i have him in a room that reflects alot of natural light and that sucker sparkles and looks pretty cool. I dont own the 1/2 to compare too so im sure this one pales in comparison and is more likey effecting your opinion of it more so then mine. I have the 1/2 black suit version on order but thats going to be dark anyway

The only thing i dont like is how long the cape is but i only display him with the ex head so the pose doesnt look as bad too me (at least the upper half, the walking step is what it is) I admit its a strange pose for him to be in esp if you have the regualr head but the ex head matches his pose much better like he is pissed off and is is about to shoot his heat vision. I have no issues with that look, sure if it was fully sculpted costume id proabably like it better too maybe we will get one from queen studios. I dont seem to have the armpit issue or the problem with the neck glue on mine (yet knock on wood)- there is a spec of glue residue though but you can only see it when you get super super close and have to look for it. Its one problem with mix media statues the ****ing fabric needs to be glued in places. In terms of the costume color, i cannot complain i have him in a room that reflects alot of natural light and that sucker sparkles and looks pretty cool. I dont own the 1/2 to compare too so im sure this one pales in comparison and is more likey effecting your opinion of it more so then mine. I have the 1/2 black suit version on order but thats going to be dark anyway

It could been a must have but they got it all wrong with this statue and It was a big disappointment for me, the 1/3 scale is perfect.
I have the 1/2 Black suite in preorder too :panic:
That one is near to perfection.

There's definitely a bunch on eBay from china right now and gotta wonder if they're scams and/or bootleg pieces. They aren't much cheaper in terms of price than the official either

So I just saw a listing on eBay for this and the listing was using my pictures from this thread. Kind of creepy.

That's messed up. Kinda feel like a fellow collector is going to get screwed by false advertised piece on eBay.

Maybe I missed it, but I couldn’t find a thread of the black suit 1/3 ZSJL Superman even though I could’ve sworn there was one for it. Anywhoo, I found this clip on Instagram from October that says the head paint is being updated compared to the original release. Not sure if this is prototype paint or production paint though.

Definitely a prototype unfortunately. There’s a few in-hand pics from the prime 1 collectors group on Facebook, and it doesn’t look nearly as good as the video above.

I don’t know if you saw my post above but someone posted pics of it on FB. Paint apps look decent but definitely a step down from the proto. They also forgot to put the kryptonian writing on his arm sleeves.

No new pictures? I saw the ones on Facebook Groups but there are no unboxings or new people with the statue.

They must be shipping them out in pretty small batches. Remember, the edition size for this was only 500 too.

Hope they can fix the problem with the kryptonian writing on arms. Can't wait for mine.

Unfortunately I don’t think they will. At this size and cost that’s unacceptable in my book. This should be accurate, especially since they bragged about this suit being built from the “ground up.”

Hi, is there any problem with the distribution/sell of this statue here in Europe?. I pre ordered with my shop 2 years ago and now tell me their distributor can't supply one for me..

Sad.

Back