Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51QqFVVyxJL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I think it's awesome to get him in a crouch since the other version of Batman have him standing upright. I prefer upright myself but variety is welcome. If this was the only Batman being offered then I would cry foul. I hope we get the same variety when they fully embrace Marvel. I'd love museum poses for Iron Man and Spider-Man but if they offer crouched poses as well for different versions I think it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind that at all... better chance for it to fit in my display :lol Superman's gonna be another story though...

So will the cape be cloth or sculpted? I think sculpted might work better considering the pose.

So far all the P1 has been full sculpt. Full sculpt please.

Yeah they're mainly cloth, I think Asdf meant sculpted bodies. If there's a 1/3 statue that sculpted cape would work on, I guess it's this one

The cape will be most likely cloth, I do see this working out just fine for them...one could change positioning of the cape to customize the pose.

Maybe someone who has seen this up close can shed a light on this

dwdinitely make it lighter material if they decide full sculpt on blowing in wind cape effect

Back